WC: May 3 GDT - USA vs. Slovakia

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
2-1 to USA after 13 minutes into the 1st period.

1 SH goal and then Chara scored on the PP.

Slovakia have looked slow, but still have most of the pressure. USA have nailed their chances.

Crazyhorse

Sep 2, 2006
Gothenburg
Neither team have been impressive so far, but i gotta say, Team USA is a lot better then people give them credit for.

Anyway, great by TV3 and Viasat to show this game, i really like the program host aswell, never seen her before. :)

Dunatis99

Oct 20, 2006
Camarillo, CA
Neither team have been impressive so far, but i gotta say, Team USA is a lot better then people give them credit for.

Anyway, great by TV3 and Viasat to show this game, i really like the program host aswell, never seen her before. :)

LOL I am jealous no eye candy :naughty: on my internet stream

Crazyhorse

Sep 2, 2006
Gothenburg
Embarrasing performance by Slovakia this far. The US team is playing really great, but Gaborik and Co can create alot more havoc then they are doing right now.

GPF

US Bandwagon
Oct 22, 2004
Barcelona, Spain
WAY TO GO USA !!!

no-brainer that this young talented team wouldn't take this tourney lightly!!!

Unfortunately the first game I'll be able to see of them is against germany on saturday ... kinda hard whom to cheer for :sarcasm: :D

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
When a team plays 2 games in 18 hours, it shows. It dont understand why we play again 2 games in 18 hours during the weekend as there is no time for regeneration.

Also, our top line tries to play WAY too cute.

Crazyhorse

Sep 2, 2006
Gothenburg
When a team plays 2 games in 18 hours, it shows. It dont understand why we play again 2 games in 18 hours during the weekend as there is no time for regeneration.

Also, our top line tries to play WAY too cute.

Agreed, it's completely crazy. Irregardless, it shouldn't make all the difference.

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
Agreed, it's completely crazy. Irregardless, it shouldn't make all the difference.
It shouldnt. We play such a style of play thats so hard to play in order to succeed and its so 'all fancy, no substance'. Demitra and com. want to pass the puck into the net and that aint good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad