WC: May 21 Bronze Medal GDT - Canada vs. Finland

burgundynblue

Aug 7, 2005
Miettinen from Nummelin. The only question is if Nummelin will pass Crosby in the stats department.

Nummelin gets another 2 points (at least)...
Yeah, it will be fun watching him in the NHL next year if he decides to come over.

Pushkin*

They juste don't care ahahah what a lame excuse... So they didn't care in Torino vs. Russia and yesterday vs. Sweden as well ??? Face it they simply got badly outplayed by better teams!

burgundynblue

Aug 7, 2005
Pushkin said:
They juste don't care ahahah what a lame excuse... So they didn't care in Torino vs. Russia and yesterday vs. Sweden as well ??? Face it they simply got badly outplayed by better teams!
Stop trolling, Canada had an extremely bad luck yesterday and it could also have affected their today's match.

ThorntonSamsonovfan

Nov 9, 2005
sick said:
Finland has been great shutting down the Crosby line.

Seems like Crosby=Canada.

I think your probably right, Crosby/Bergeron have carried Canada through this tournament and Finland have done a great job stopping them, the rest of the team has not really shown any will to take the pressure off them and seems happy to settle for fourth!

Panopticon

Apr 20, 2004
Helsinki
I can't believe I missed the first two periods of the only game in this tournament worth watching...

BTW, Who was the target of Ruutu's (2+10) hit?

GuloGulo

Nov 16, 2005
trunkofacamaro
NightScout said:
I can't believe I missed the first two periods of the only game in this tournament worth watching...

BTW, Who was the target of Ruutu's (2+10) hit?

The late game yesterday was only about as entertaining as all the other games combined though.

Icekube

Feb 22, 2006
Richmond VA
What a BORING game. Canada played like **** after they fell behind, reminded me Fin-Rus OG semis with much less emotion.

Vikke

ViktorAllvin twitter
Feb 22, 2004
Västervik, Sweden
twitter.com
What the hell did Richards get called for? He barely touched Norrena, who went down like a crashing B-52 in WW2. And Ruutu gets nothing for taking out Auld? Way to go, ref :D

Congrats to the medal, Finns :)

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
The officials took Canada out of the game, they spent way too much time in the box and 99% were BS calls. Crosby still feeling the effects of the hit from the Sweede. This is my first and last time watching the world championship, got better things to do then watch the game get controlled by idiot officials, if i wanna see idiot officials i would watch an NHL game, i'll just watch heighlights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad