WC: May 21 Bronze Medal GDT - Canada vs. Finland

svea

Feb 18, 2006
Finland will play so extremely well today that Mr Fasel gives them gold, no questions asked.

Shack

Aug 25, 2004
Lappeenranta
We must drive to the net, that's the most important thing here. Against Chezs we didn't do that and I think that was the main reason we didn't score more than once.

And I think I don't have to mention BBC-line. We must shadow Crosby and Bergeron all the time.

Dala

Mar 1, 2006
Funny game between europe's canada and canada, probably a fast paced hitting contest :handclap:

Only on viasat sport 3 in sweden?
Have viasat gone completely mad?

Tv3 ~ couple of millions can see it. (i.e. all cable networks carry)
Viasat sport 1 ~ perhaps half a million (comhem 8-fav., etc)
Viasat sport 3 ~ barely 100 000! (only viasat)

(figures above is just a bad approximation of how the channels relate to each other)

GuloGulo

Nov 16, 2005
trunkofacamaro
Dala said:
Funny game between europe's canada and canada, probably a fast paced hitting contest :handclap:

Only on viasat sport 3 in sweden?
Have viasat gone completely mad?

Tv3 ~ couple of millions can see it. (i.e. all cable networks carry)
Viasat sport 1 ~ perhaps half a million (comhem 8-fav., etc)
Viasat sport 3 ~ barely 100 000! (only viasat)

(figures above is just a bad approximation of how the channels relate to each other)

Mockery. Bronze games be damn entertaining "even" when Sweden isn't playing. Oh well, I suppose they have to show some re-run of Falcon Crest or whatever on this timeslot... :shakehead

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
I cant belive Viasat dont show the game on one of the channels people do have. I have seen a lot of the games this tournament and it feels so strange that they do this to me, us, hockey fans. This is not making me wanna get their whole set of channels like they probably where trying. Faul play from them.

BADger

Aug 24, 2005
SergeiK said:
Kill him!!!

Can`t believe that Lasse "chicken" Kukkonen is fighting.

(If you can call that fighting, that is..)

Ever seen "chicken" playing before? i just wonder why Jyp's players werent selected to the World Champs... :sarcasm:

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Canada drives me nuts....I know anything but gold is failure, but they always seem to give up after they can`t win gold....

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
I hate TV3/Viasat in Sweden. You could think they are hiding away governmental secrets for us or something. But noo, it's just hockey that is their hidden precious, molding away in some cave where no one can see.

psycho_dad*

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, N.B
Visit site
Jarkko Ruutu has been great, Crosby will totally lose his nerve before the game is over. I wonder what canadians are whining about to the ref all the time? "He is teasing our golden boy, make him stop".

Jonak is just as lost as he has been in the games before, his refereeing is a disgrace. Most of the time he just gives both teams simultaneous penalties because he doesn't have the nerve to decide who started it. Comrie got away with it, but 4 other guys were sent to the box...idiotic.

Mr. Penguin

Aug 30, 2004
Finland
Hehe, a power shortage in Riga. I wonder if the whole city is without electiricty or is this Mellon Arena all over again (only the arena went dark?)

Anyways, good 1st period. Now Crosby, score some goals!

sick

May 18, 2006
Finland
psycho_dad said:
Jarkko Ruutu has been great, Crosby will totally lose his nerve before the game is over. I wonder what canadians are whining about to the ref all the time? "He is teasing our golden boy, make him stop".

Haha, ditto. Man i just love Ruutu.

YAY Go Finland!! 2-0!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad