WC: May 14 GDT - Russia vs. Switzerland

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Ovechkin and Malkin should start scoring soon. They have been a mild dissappointment for me so far. Players like Sushinsky and Semin have been carrying this team so far.

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Kaizer said:
Lol .. Mozyakin was fantastic during last shift and you know what ? ... Grigorenko missed open net again :biglaugh:
What the hell is wrong with him?! He could have beeb the leading scorer of the tourney by now!! :shakehead :shakehead

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Peter25 said:
Ovechkin and Malkin should start scoring soon. They have been a mild dissappointment for me so far. Players like Sushinsky and Semin have been carrying this team so far.

Well, not really. Sushinsky could have been much better, could have had much more points. Semin was OK but I wouldn't say he was carrying the team. It was the total team effort that carryed the team. Zaripov, Mikhnov, Gorovikov... Those are guy who were quietly doing their jobs. Malkin could have scored more points but he was always so dangerous and a beast on the PK. But I agree about Ovechkin.

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Oh God, I hate playing the Swiss! They had their luck last year, it cannot happen again!

GO RUSSIA!!!

P.S. Time for Kulyash's bomb :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->