WC: May 14 GDT - Canada vs. Czech Republic

llwyd

Feb 22, 2006
Helsinki
Nice speed and passing from the Czechs - Canada seems almost sleepy, not much heart yet in the game. This not Latvia any more, you need more than just to show up...

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Canada not looking very sharp right now. I guess thats what you happen when you play the Latvians then have two days off. Full credit to the Czech team though, they`re playing great. On a side note for the Habs fans, Plekanec is looking fantastic out there and should be great as our third line center nexy year as his offensive instincts are vastly under-rated and he wins more faceoffs then he loses for sure. 3-1 after one period...will be interesting to see how team Canada re-groups...

Bruinster*

They give the goal to Richard but IMO it was more the second shot who put the puck in ? Bergeron ?

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Bruinster said:
They give the goal to Richard but IMO it was more the second shot who put the puck in ? Bergeron ?

Well most of the puck was in the white with the first shot...the second shot was pretty much to move it alittle.

Joretus

I have to say I'm more than disappointed of seeing Auld playing. He can't control any of his rebounds. No wonder Canucks can't win much if he is playing such a game in NHL too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad