WC: May 13 GDT - Belarus vs. Ukraine

MMX

Aug 3, 2005
Minsk
johnny_rudeboy said:
Impressive team who might win against the Ukraine? :sarcasm:

Don't forget that Ukraine had day-off yesterday while Belarus played Sweden. I don't expect an easy game for Belarus tonight.

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
Well I do think a team like Belarus have a better chance of winning the game with the zero tolerence since they play a more technical hockey whilst the Ukraine are more brutal. But if any team should get the label impressive they should easy win against the Ukraine, thats why I put the :sarcasm: in my post.

kacz

Jul 1, 2003
www.youtube.com
johnny_rudeboy said:
Impressive team who might win against the Ukraine? :sarcasm:

I'm sure with the day off, Ukraine planned a strategy to actually give themselves a chance to win.

Prediction? This is a toss up, the key matchup is between the pipes as we see Andrei Mezin go head-to-head with Konstantin Simchuk,

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Grabovsky SCOOOOOOORES!!! 1-0 Belarus

I like this Habs prospect more and more every game

CH Wizard

Belarus wins 9-1

Hat trick for Grabo, 5 points for Skabelka and 3 assists for Kostitsyn.

MMX

Aug 3, 2005
Minsk
Great game by Belarus! Our offense dominated and Andrei Mezin was once again spectacular! :yo:

Matti_A

Sep 21, 2005
Wow, Grabovsky just continues to impress. :clap:

Kostitsyn got manhandled by former minor league goon Sryubko, a wise move by Kostitsyn to play dead.

jekoh

Jun 8, 2004
Bad result for Slovakia who could be out as soon as tomorrow if both RUS-SUI and SWE-SVK end in draws.

aceshigh81

Aug 14, 2004
Finland
Matti_A said:
Kostitsyn got manhandled by former minor league goon Sryubko, a wise move by Kostitsyn to play dead.

:biglaugh: Well, perhaps it wasn´t that funny. Or should´ve happened on the first place. But Sryubko showed his strengts...after Grabovsky scored 8-1 :D

Perhaps he was frustrated because Team Belarus didn´t respected the opponent. And they have a NHL-coach behind the bench, for gods sake! Running up the score, what a shameful thing to do :sarcasm:

Seriously, Belarus seems to play quite good, let´s see how they can pull it together in the Big Game 7. Heads up, Finland!

kacz

Jul 1, 2003
www.youtube.com
Too bad for the Ukrainians, Belarus was simply the better team out there..

The Belarussians have an impressive young group of players emerging,

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Zherdev said:
Too bad for the Ukrainians, Belarus was simply the better team out there..

The Belarussians have an impressive young group of players emerging,
Hey, better luck at the World Cup in Germany :)
I'll be there with my Shevchenko jersey!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->