WC: May 10 GDT - Slovakia vs. Russia

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
I feel sorry for the guy who was foolish enough to block Kulyash's shot... and someone actually managed to haul down Mikhnov :amazed:

Icekube

Feb 22, 2006
Richmond VA
ktownhockey said:
Does anyone have the direct link for this Corbina.tv? because when i get to the site I can't understand the Russian links :dunno:

thanks in advance.

Just click on the channel called ÑÃÃŽÃÃ’. You have to do it through the site or it won't work.

It's the second channel from the bottom left.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Icekube said:
Just click on the channel called ÑÃÃŽÃÃ’. You have to do it through the site or it won't work.

Thanks... I went back to the main page and I cant find that link... Im usually good with computers and I want to see this game :madfire:

this is confusing

:help:

Icekube

Feb 22, 2006
Richmond VA
ktownhockey said:
Thanks... I went back to the main page and I cant find that link... Im usually good with computers and I want to see this game :madfire:

this is confusing

:help:

Do you see 12 channels in the middle of the main page? In two columns. ÑÃÃŽÃÃ’ is in the left column, it's second to the last.

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
This was really a good game (as always between these 2 teams). The refs were ruining the flow and had some really stupid and unnecessary calls. Like they had periods of favouring Russia and then periods of favouring Slovakia. But Russia was definitely the better team. Zvyagin was decent at the end and Semin started playing better. Malkin was great! And all together I'm very satisfied how Russia played. The key for the success is to stay out of the box.

Slovakian PP needs a lot of work.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
I'll try again :)

I know Mikhnov scored the winning goal, but how did he look apart from that?

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
s7ark said:
I'll try again :)

I know Mikhnov scored the winning goal, but how did he look apart from that?

I can't remember actually but I know he was good! :thumbu:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad