WC: May 10 GDT - Slovakia vs. Russia

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Knee on knee hit with Kazakh player. To me it looked more like a hip to hip hit. He hed to be helped of the ice but should be ready for the qualifying round.

4-2 Russia

What about the cold that Malkin, Grigorenko and Semin got? Nobody is talking about it so I guess they are all fine and ready to play...

Bubba64

Aug 5, 2004
F-M
www.preds.wz.cz
TORRUS said:
Knee on knee hit with Kazakh player. To me it looked more like a hip to hip hit. He hed to be helped of the ice but should be ready for the qualifying round.

4-2 Russia

What about the cold that Malkin, Grigorenko and Semin got? Nobody is talking about it so I guess they are all fine and ready to play...

Are you sure about it ??? Have you link to that report PLS

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Bubba64 said:
Are you sure about it ??? Have you link to that report PLS

Game preview for the game. http://www.ihwc.net/english/article/news/index.ihwc?artId=2312

Or you maybe ask for the cold? I don't have a link about the cold. I think some of the Russian posters said that. But I know for sure that Malkin wasn't feeling very good. Maybe he spread it to the others... But nobody is talking about it so I guess they're fine. I'm sure it would be all over the news if Malkin was ill.

Last edited:

Jovial

Aug 31, 2005
Damn... the feed from corbina cut right before the goal...

EDIT : ok, I have it again... was it a nice goal? I missed the replays.

Pushkin*

We should score on a 5vs.3 don't tell me we're going to be bad again on those PP

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
End of the 1st.
Kulyash has a bomb :eek:
Zvyagin stinks.
Semin is drunk.
Grigorenko again can't score into the open net
Slovakian PP :biglaugh:
Nice goal by Malkin

Pushkin*

He's a backup in a club team and he's the #1 on the national team ??? I hope he's playing now just to throw off the other teams scouts for the coming rounds...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad