WC: May 10 GDT - Kazakhstan vs. Belarus

MMX

Aug 3, 2005
Minsk
I am cautiosly optimistic about this one.

Kazakhstan obviously had this game in mind when they played Russia and Slovakia, meanwhile Belarus fought hard every game. We'll see if such long-term planning on Kazakhstan's part will pay off. I am expecting a close game.
3 : 1 Belarus

Bubba64

Aug 5, 2004
F-M
www.preds.wz.cz
To win a game is for Kazachstan mission impossible with Goalkeeping from 3th Russian league :biglaugh: Its time for Grabovsky to score finally some goals and Antonenko can add some too :handclap:

MMX

Aug 3, 2005
Minsk
I'd like to give props to Kazakhstan team. They gave Belarus everything it could handle in the first period (shots on goal: Belarus - 6, Kazakhstan - 17!). Fortunately we have Andrei Mezin in net.
Zadelenov's short-hander in the second period swung the momentum to Belarus and we were able to bury our chances.
Score 7 to 1 is definetely unfair to Kazakhstan. I'll take it though ;-)
Best of luck to Kazakhstan in remaining games!

Matti_A

Sep 21, 2005
Team Belarus has sure been impressive in this tournament.

That Grabovsky kid is gonna be a superstar in the nhl one day, mark my words. :amazed:

Did you see the penalty shot goal he scored, carbon copy of the Kenta/Foppa/J.Jokinen deke. :clap:

And then they have Andrei "a-mezin" Mezin in goal, one of the best goalies at the world championships in recent years.

Talent Analyst

Dec 24, 2005
100th years
Matti_A said:
Team Belarus has sure been impressive in this tournament.

That Grabovsky kid is gonna be a superstar in the nhl one day, mark my words. :amazed:

Did you see the penalty shot goal he scored, carbon copy of the Kenta/Foppa/J.Jokinen deke. :clap:

And then they have Andrei "a-mezin" Mezin in goal, one of the best goalies at the world championships in recent years.

Anyone have a clip of the Grabovsky goal in penality shot ???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->