WC: May 1 GDT - USA vs. Slovenia

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR2

Feb 19, 2004
New York
People who are actually lucky enough to see the games, can you keep us less fortunate people updated?

Thanks. :toothless

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
The first day was very competitive hockey. Today there will be blow outs:

Prediction: 9-2 USA

Modano and Weight will re-emerge into the spotlight, York and Knuble will show how underrated they are. Halpern will do his job. Park will show his 3 playoff GWG for Minnesota weren't flukes. Legwand and Parrish will get great passes to push in.

espo*

Gonna be a long day for the Sloveinians i think.I have to leave at 9;10 so i am gonna miss this one except for what i can watch now...too bad,it was my first look at the American squad. I'll catch the next one.....i'll make the time and head to the bar for that one.

espo*

Well,the Slovene's skate allright...but of course as the game goes on it'll be all the intangibles and little things they don't do well that will kill them.Gord just said they have but 1'000 registered players there.Ya gotta give them points for beng as good as they are with those numbers.

espo*

The hell with that small circle collapsing box Sloveinia...Weight is picking you apart on this pp and will do so all day if you don't send one guy one the puck holder,it's your only chance....do it.

espo*

The hell with that small circle collapsing box Sloveinia...Weight is picking you apart on this pp and will do so all day if you don't send one guy on the puck holder,it's your only chance....do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

X0ssbar

Dipietro is looking very solid in net. Not a ton of pressure but he has made some key saves.

espo*

Oh well,it looks like i won't miss much anyway.They should win by at least 5 or more unless they just don't run up the score.Pierre seems to be taking a shine to Kopitar and i must say,he looks like he knows how to play,big too!!.

espo*

4-0 Knuble with his second.Gotta go now!!!It's a quarter past the hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->