WC: May 1 GDT - Germany vs. Kazakhstan

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I hadn't planned on watching any of the game but the Sweden-Ukraine game was so one-sided I decided to switch over.

I couldn't care less for either team but I've been impressed by Kazakhstani skill and German effort.

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Dan Galvin said:
What are you talking about? I was asking a simple question. I wasn't fighting with him at all. Just wondering why he had his view point. But thanks for caring :shakehead
We agree on this on eat least...
VanIslander, what the hell are you talking about?! What fight?

Steveorama

Aug 20, 2003
Oakville, ON
Visit site
VanIslander said:
I hadn't planned on watching any of the game but the Sweden-Ukraine game was so one-sided I decided to switch over.

I couldn't care less for either team but I've been impressed by Kazakhstani skill and German effort.
You might want to switch back. Ukraine has tied it!

Hockey-Freak

Apr 18, 2005
Berkut said:
Kazakhstan won it!! Do you think they can beat the Swiss?

...not if they play so weak again. Germany was far away from its best. Ehrhoff offensive nice, defensive poor in my opinion. Also Hecht was not at his best because of a wrist-injury. Kazakhstan´s goalie was very good.
They have to improve much offensively if they want to beat the Swiss.

Last edited:

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I mean Kazakhstan, not Germany ;)...Couls Kazakhstan beat the Swiss with the kind of game they showed today?

JVR

HeadHitsAreNotIllega
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
I don't know, I didn't watch the match because I don't get the channel that broadcast the WC.

I believe Switzerland will be strong this year, much stronger than Germany so I think they will beat you.

Hockey-Freak

Apr 18, 2005
Berkut said:
I mean Kazakhstan, not Germany ;)...Couls Kazakhstan beat the Swiss with the kind of game they showed today?

I mean Kazakhstan, too. Germany had a very nervous start. Bad luck on the first goal and the second was a (nice) breakaway. After that, Germany was dominant but couldn´t put the puck in the net. I can just remember ONE other big chance for Kazakhstan when they hit the crossbar.
I think the Swiss are better than the Germans imo, so I don´t think Kazakhstan can beat them.

ts11

Apr 29, 2005
Germany
GermanGirl said:
I don't know, I didn't watch the match because I don't get the channel that broadcast the WC.

I believe Switzerland will be strong this year, much stronger than Germany so I think they will beat you.

I agree... but I also predicted a German victory :cry:

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
So Germany will probably get eliminated and Kazakhstan will get through. I'm pretty happy with the performance of "Soviet" teams so far. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->