WC: May 09 GDT - Slovenia vs. Latvia

burgundynblue

Aug 7, 2005
I hope we win... Guys should forget about that draw they could be satisfied with and play the game.

4:2 Latvia

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
Iz brana si bom fanta tizga ta velizga (its a Slovenijan song)

I think this is Slovenijas chance. They've really taken it to both of the teams they've played so far, and they have shown they are very dangerous. As for the Latvijans, they snagged a draw and a punishing loss...it could go either way. Look for Anze to shine, 3-2 Slovenija.

Bubba64

Aug 5, 2004
F-M
www.preds.wz.cz
LAT cant score ... they have no shooter, only one goal in 2 games. Slovenias Kopitar is realy great so SLO - LAT 3:1 and Kopitar on the scoreboard :yo:

Ed Kastelic

May 9, 2006
slovenia
calgarylen13 said:
Iz brana si bom fanta tizga ta velizga (its a Slovenijan song)
calgarylen13 said:
I think this is Slovenijas chance. They've really taken it to both of the teams they've played so far, and they have shown they are very dangerous. As for the Latvijans, they snagged a draw and a punishing loss...it could go either way. Look for Anze to shine, 3-2 Slovenija.

:biglaugh: izbrala si bom fanta tizga tavelizga saj njegova ta brizgalna res najlepse brizga :shakehead jesus christ this sucks

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Ed Kastelic said:

:biglaugh: izbrala si bom fanta tizga tavelizga saj njegova ta brizgalna res najlepse brizga :shakehead jesus christ this sucks

No offence, but Slovenian is the ugliest language the world has ever heard!

C'mon Latvia! Latvia is playing bad this tournament. But that's the curse of the home ice... I would actually dare to say that Latvia has a very good chance to get relegated this year. :shakehead

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
To be honest, yes. But not that I would like that. The boys really prepared for the tournament, but it's a lame curse.

Ste'

May 21, 2004
Lenno -Lake Como-
The IIHF livescores assigne the goal to Martin Cipulis :shakehead but watching TV it seems Grigorijs Pantelejevs to score ....

BTW Aleksandrs Jerofejevs for the 3-1

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
TORRUS said:
No offence, but Slovenian is the ugliest language the world has ever heard!

C'mon Latvia! Latvia is playing bad this tournament. But that's the curse of the home ice... I would actually dare to say that Latvia has a very good chance to get relegated this year. :shakehead

Obviously you don't know much about/have heard Slavic languages, its actually really beautifully spoken and sung...but that song (Atomik Harmonik - Brizgalna Brizga) is Turbo Folk, great stuff for some, horrendous to others :)

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
calgarylen13 said:
Obviously you don't know much about/have heard Slavic languages, its actually really beautifully spoken and sung...but that song (Atomik Harmonik - Brizgalna Brizga) is Turbo Folk, great stuff for some, horrendous to others :)

Look, I live 20 km from Slovenian border and my native tounge is also Slavic so please who are you to tell me that I don't know?! :shakehead

You obviously don't know much about flags because if you did you would be able to recognize the one under my avatar...

GO LATVIA AND MAKE SOME MESS IN THE QUALIFYING ROUND!!!

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
TORRUS said:
GO LATVIA AND MAKE SOME MESS IN THE QUALIFYING ROUND!!!

Thank you!

I just wanted to say that I feel sorry for Slovenians. It's not sarcastic, I really do. But somebody had to go further, and this time it was Latvia. Both teams did good on preliminary rounds! Slovenia even managed to create a little sensation. I felt sorry for your goalie (Robert Kristan), I always feel sorry for goalies and the team that loses. And it was painful to look at disappointed Slovenian faces. You were good, caught us off guard in the 1st round. I wish the best to you, hope you will stay in A division!

Jesenice

Nov 6, 2005
sLOVEnia
Like Wall said:
Thank you!

I just wanted to say that I feel sorry for Slovenians. It's not sarcastic, I really do. But somebody had to go further, and this time it was Latvia. Both teams did good on preliminary rounds! Slovenia even managed to create a little sensation. I felt sorry for your goalie (Robert Kristan), I always feel sorry for goalies and the team that loses. And it was painful to look at disappointed Slovenian faces. You were good, caught us off guard in the 1st round. I wish the best to you, hope you will stay in A division!

Well.. We played very well in the two openers. Today our game was simply too apathic.. I don't know what had happened in the intermission after the 1st period. But we fell like 3 gears down..
So typical of our team. :shakehead

Good luck, Latvians..

Ed Kastelic

May 9, 2006
slovenia
calgarylen13 said:

ah :shakehead croatians are just jealous because they can't play hockey.

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Ed Kastelic said:
ah :shakehead croatians are just jealous because they can't play hockey.

Well, you got me there. But then we play with you in your leauge... I used to play for years in the Slovenian leauge as a kid.

Ed Kastelic

May 9, 2006
slovenia
TORRUS said:
Well, you got me there. But then we play with you in your leauge... I used to play for years in the Slovenian leauge as a kid.

ej v keri skupini oz. diviziji je hrvaška sploh zdej res nevem?a je v 1?
za ker klub si pa igral?

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Ed Kastelic said:
ej v keri skupini oz. diviziji je hrvaška sploh zdej res nevem?a je v 1?
za ker klub si pa igral?

Hrvatska je bila u skupini 1 ali sad smo ispali i opet smo u 2. Ali mene hrvatski hokej uopće ne zanima! Ja navijam samo za Rusiju! :win:

Igrao sam za MedveÅ¡čak. Igrali smo dugo u slovenskoj ligi i ja sam generacija s Pajičem, Badiurom i Žigom Svete. BaÅ¡ sam ih htio vidjeti kako igraju ali Pajič i Svete nisu u ekipi. :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad