WC: May 09 GDT - Norway vs. Denmark

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
Big expectations on Denmark that we will win this game. I believe we should, and quite comfortably. I'm not sure but I believe the news said Peter Hirsch won't be in net (FINALLY!) I hope that is the case, to see a Danish 5-1 win.

Look for Kim Staal to tear apart the Norwegian defence, and really bad defence/goaltending from both teams

ugrakarma

>/dev/null
Jan 28, 2006
boonies, Finland
If the Norwegians didn't get Varg Vikernes released for the game or the singer of Taake to whip it out I guess Denmark is going to win. Would that be 'fett' ?

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
Well done Norway :clap: give credit where its due, your goalie did great!

Peter Hirsch should never see the ice again! Absolutely horrible.

As for the two teams, it was a battle of the Powerplays, and Norway won it fair and square :)

Haaland

Sep 2, 2003
Stavanger, Norway
Visit site
brendadervin said:
If the Norwegians didn't get Varg Vikernes released for the game or the singer of Taake to whip it out I guess Denmark is going to win. Would that be 'fett' ?
6-3! :biglaugh: EASY!

A Danish win wouldn't been "fett", it would've been a "tragedie". :)

Who is Taake? And how do you know Varg Vikernes? :dunno:

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
Like Wall said:
Good job both teams. I hope that Danmark and Slovenia will stay in A division. Best of luck!!!

So do I...I'm not quite sure what happened to Denmark, they turned up for only a few periods this tournament, and when they're there they turn it on.

Period 2 vs Canada
Period 1 vs USA
Period 1 vs Norway

Unfortunately thats not enough. Denmark will have to play Slovenija of course, and I hope by some miracle these two teams can survive again as last year (for personal reasons), so i'm hoping their opposition are the two weakest possible, perhaps would it be Kazakhstan and Italy? Italy both can beat, but Kazakhstan is a wildcard team, they can turn up and play well or they can play bad

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
Like Wall said:
Was danish goalie Madsen doing ok despite the result? Didn't see the game

Unfortunately Madsen didn't get the start like the news said he would...it was horrible Hirsch and he did really badly. Madsen couldn't've done any worse if he were in net, just why the hell won't he get a chance, I haven't figured out

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Like Wall said:
I hope that Danmark and Slovenia will stay in A division. Best of luck!!!

Agreed. Both Denmark and Slovenia should be able to beat Italy, but Kazakstan will not be easy.

ugrakarma

>/dev/null
Jan 28, 2006
boonies, Finland
Haaland said:
6-3! :biglaugh: EASY!

A Danish win wouldn't been "fett", it would've been a "tragedie". :)

Who is Taake? And how do you know Varg Vikernes? :dunno:

Taake is a norwegian bm band whose singer had his wang hanging out from ripped pants during a gig. Doesn't everyone know Varg Vikernes? Congratulations for the victory though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->