WC: May 08 GDT - Slovakia vs. Kazakhstan

Tritsche

Apr 12, 2005
Lenzburg
12# Peter Bondra said:
I wish :D. If we score 5 I would be very happy as this team lacks any offensive spark.

Yeah unfortunately the slowaks aren't strong this year. So I would say Slowakia will win 5:2.

By the way, why play Radivojevic, Zednik, Handzus and Suchy not for "us" ?
(I am Swiss, but my heart is for Slowakia ;) )

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
Tritsche said:
Yeah unfortunately the slowaks aren't strong this year. So I would say Slowakia will win 5:2.

By the way, why play Radivojevic, Zednik, Handzus and Suchy not for "us" ?
(I am Swiss, but my heart is for Slowakia ;) )
Radivojevic and Handzus are having surgery, Zednik didnt reply and Suchy is negotiating a contract.

Tritsche

Apr 12, 2005
Lenzburg
12# Peter Bondra said:
Radivojevic and Handzus are having surgery, Zednik didnt reply and Suchy is negotiating a contract.

That's a pity, I mean it's ok when a player say: this time I need a break, but now all the player can't or better do not want come to riga. :shakehead. I have really some doubts in this team, I mean Kazakstan and Ukrainia we will win, against switzerland we should, but the problem is that the swiss guys don't play hockey, they just stand in their own zone and play very defensively and make 3 goals with 10 shots or something like that. An other problem could be Aebischer. Ok normally Slowakia wins but the quartelfinal against canada or finnland is probably the last game in wc06

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
Tritsche said:
That's a pity, I mean it's ok when a player say: this time I need a break, but now all the player can't or better do not want come to riga. :shakehead. I have really some doubts in this team, I mean Kazakstan and Ukrainia we will win, against switzerland we should, but the problem is that the swiss guys don't play hockey, they just stand in their own zone and play very defensively and make 3 goals with 10 shots or something like that. An other problem could be Aebischer. Ok normally Slowakia wins but the quartelfinal against canada or finnland is probably the last game in wc06
This year Im happy if we make thw QF's. This team just aint that good and with a bad coach = bad results.

gamera

Jan 3, 2006
Kovalchuk Army HQ
um...just joining the game...is that right...52 shots vs 8 shots!!??

:eek:

HOLY SHEEOt!

edit: wow 6-0...way to go Slovakia! and the hossa boys with 4 pts between them. :yo:

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Nice game. I hope Hossa will be fine... The hit didn't look so dangerous but obviously it was since he had to leave the ice and had a very painfull look on his face.

Looking forward to RUS-SVK!

ILuvLA

Jul 16, 2004
Lost in LA
Are Visnovsky or Demitra playing for the National team this time around? Sorry, I haven't read too much concerning who's in and who's out.

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
ILuvLA said:
Are Visnovsky or Demitra playing for the National team this time around? Sorry, I haven't read too much concerning who's in and who's out.
No.

Visnovsky aint playing due to him complaining about not being used enough in the Olympics despite being on the top EV pairing and top PP pairing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad