WC: May 08 GDT - Russia vs. Belarus

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
I wonder why can't Ovechkin and Malkin score against a defense that has players from the weak Belarus league?

henri2014

Jul 30, 2005
Im watching the game i dont speak russian and the feed is not that good.. But did tehy just showed Ovechkin nailing Kostitsyn?

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
CSKA said:
We def. must score in the beginning of the 3d. If not .......

Russians must stop celebrating the wins with drinking during the tournaments. They did that in the olympics after the win against Canada and then sucked against Finland.

Maybe the reason they are sucking now is that they drinked again after the win against Kazakstan? :teach:

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
CCCP said:
can some one tell me plz:

1. Who is the ref? (country)
2. Who has scored for team russia?
3. How much time left?

Thanks!

1. Canada
2. Yemeleyev
3. 1 period

Icekube

Feb 22, 2006
Richmond VA
Like Wall said:
Belarus league is not that weak.

I agree, this team doesn't look like a total pushover. Even if they are no match for Russian team talent-wise, you have to play hard to beat them.

Tinordi24*

Icekube said:
I agree, this team doesn't look like a total pushover. Even if they are no match for Russian team talent-wise, you have to play hard to beat them.

Glen Hanlon is their coach afterall and many NHL teams said the same thing about the Caps since he took over coaching them.

harper

Feb 4, 2006
Peter25 said:
Russians must stop celebrating the wins with drinking during the tournaments. They did that in the olympics after the win against Canada and then sucked against Finland.

:

The players really did that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->