TSN Website says Brad Richards scored the goal :dunno:

He's NOT EVEN THERE!

in spirit, hes there,
brad richards in spirit is every where

a hakku by Geese Howard

Legolas

Apr 11, 2004
Toronto, Canada
It's funny that all of this misnaming of Brad Richards and Anson Carter hasn't caused more of an uproar over why they aren't there...haha

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
Kel Varnsen said:
If they named them i missed it, for me:

1: Crosby
2: Staal (Denmark)
3: Boyes

Great game by Stål, was wrapped to see him take on the Canadians as much as he did. Jens Nielsen and Franz Nielsen deserved their goals, but my word Jens really needs to learn some D.

Well done Canada, however i'd love to have seen the game if Denmark had a decent goalie, Hirsch really blows.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Kel Varnsen said:
If they named them i missed it, for me:

1: Crosby
2: Staal (Denmark)
3: Boyes

For me it would be:

1:Crosby
2:Bergeron
3:Boyes

No one on Denmark reaaaaly stood out other than Staal but thats not enough to earn a game star. This line was a force all day and especially on the PP. Even though Boyes and Bergeron weren't playing their natural position's they still played great.

*I can't stand TSN's love fest over Crosby! No wonder so many people hated him early in the season. There is more to this team than just Crosby, like Bergeron, Carter, Boyes, Richards. I know he is great & all while being the future of team Canada but its just a little over the top when every 2nd word is Sid, Crosby, Sid the Kid, Sidney or the Next one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->