WC Group F: May 3 GDT - Slovakia vs. Sweden (0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR469

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Robertsson 4-ever said:
Two very good goalies. Henrik Lundqvist really impress me, especially when he rob Demitra on the breakaway. This could very well be our new goalie star in the NHL, pred. :handclap:

hopefully you are right and lundqvist will be in the nets in ny as soon as next season :handclap:

Pekka Lampinen

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki
Visit site
As I was watching a cut version of the game I got myself thinking "A normal intensity level would've guaranteed some goals, but at least they could've hit net this way too" until the ugly outcome slapped me in the face, both teams celebrating the result was just pathetic. You'd think that getting screwed over by a convenient tie once a year were enough (U18). To some abyss with the game system and schedule.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
I am not sure what you are getting at there Laituri. This game had the second highest intensity of all the games I've watched so far in the tourney (second to Swe-Rus). Slovakia was on the power play for huge parts of the game and Crazy Demitra :) released a huge amount of shots, not all went on Lundqvist but the once that did he did save. He made several huge saves, stopping breakaways etc. The same goes for Lasak.
Saying these two weren't willing to win this game makes it evident you did not watch it at all, or that your "cut version", was about 2 minutes long ;) :)

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Predatore said:
Saying these two weren't willing to win this game makes it evident you did not watch it at all, or that your "cut version", was about 2 minutes long ;) :)

Or that his cut version showed the last 5 minutes of the game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad