WC Group D: Apr 24 GDT - France vs. Austria (0-6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyman

Jul 15, 2003
gopher said:
i doubt that!
and don`t take me wrong, but what skills???

maybe the french had a bad day, but there is no way that
this team can beat the austrian squad ..... that was a realy
poor performance .... this was pool b material!

note: vanek has more talent than the whole french team!

:shakehead

This team has all the tools to put on better performances. You're right, this was a bad day. I don't say we would have beaten you easily. Not at all. But I think our teams are close, and if the French would have played at their real level, the game would have been tighter.
We've got some quality players in the Rozenthal twins, in Bachet, etc. We have a NHL goalie in Huet.

But this team was outhere today, and you played really great.Congrats!

Btw, I agree, you are lucky to have a guy like Vanek with you. I follow him a bit since he was drafted. I hope he will make the Sabres next year. Good luck to him...

gopher

Dec 5, 2002
Europe
www.legioxv.org
Flyman said:
This team has all the tools to put on better performances. You're right, this was a bad day. I don't say we would have beaten you easily. Not at all. But I think our teams are close, and if the French would have played at their real level, the game would have been tighter.
We've got some quality players in the Rozenthal twins, in Bachet, etc. We have a NHL goalie in Huet.

But this team was outhere today, and you played really great.Congrats!

Btw, I agree, you are lucky to have a guy like Vanek with you. I follow him a bit since he was drafted. I hope he will make the Sabres next year. Good luck to him...

nice post, i have to agree!
good luck against switzerland!

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Unfortunately, because France- the lone favourite in this tournament- has lost this first game, Switzerland and Canada will have to pay the price and get badly beaten by Les Bleus. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->