WC Group C: Apr 25 GDT - Russia vs. Denmark (6-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Finnish referee Hannu Henriksson is known for not liking Russian teams. I´ve seen him referee several games where a Russian team is playing, and every time he seemed to be biased against the Russian team. The most horrible example was a game between Ilves Tampere and Metallurg Magnitogorsk in 2001 or 2002.

I swear every time this idiot is allowed to judge a game where a Russian team plays!

Expect many more penalties to Russia and very few to Denmart...

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
It was a copy os Su-33 goal.

HOw does team russia chemistry look like?what about speed?
Chemistry is fine. All goal was scored by different lines. Yashin is good with Kovalchuk & Ovechkin is good with Su-33 & Prokopiev.

Another PK for Russia.

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
I hate Hannu Henriksson.

Why is he always allowed to referee Russia´s games when it is clear he hates them!

I don´t get it...

ZBORNAJA

Dec 28, 2002
Visit site
This referee is looking for trouble!A few call from tihonov to army and he will be punished by old KGB methods :D
Nice to hear chemistry is good...It is first game so i hope this team will rise from game to game ,something that was charachetristic for tihonov...Except 1994 team in lillehammer but boy was that team horrible :)

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
ZBORNAJA said:
This referee is looking for trouble!A few call from tihonov to army and he will be punished by old KGB methods :D

Yeah, that would make my day.

I´ve hated Henriksson with a PASSION since his otherworldly biased refereeing in the Magnitogorsk vs. Ilves Tampere game in 2001 or 2002.

Put Henriksson in a game where Russia faces a decent team, and it´s a guarenteed loss to Russia.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Imho, Referee is good. But our players don't want to fight for puck, they prefer to slash ot trip in some moments. And referee calls for this. Thats all.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Jensen injured and replaced by Hirsch. I hope Jensen is okay, seemed to be something with his eye. He hasn't been very good in this game though, IMO.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Mediocre game by Russia, pretty good game by Denmark, especially from their top line. Ovechkin was arguably the best one on the ice today, IMO.

Padawan

Former power tripper
Dec 31, 2002
Jyvaskyla, Finland
www.jypht.fi
Peter25 said:
I´ve hated Henriksson with a PASSION since his otherworldly biased refereeing in the Magnitogorsk vs. Ilves Tampere game in 2001 or 2002.

No surprise there. Henriksson is a former Ilves player.

Russia won and they seemed to play it safe. Just to get the first win to start the tournament. Pretty much like Team Slovakia yesterday.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Riddarn said:
Did the danes put up a good fight?

They looked better than they did against Sweden, definitely IMO. In this game they at times had some good pressure on the russians and skated well around Sokolov.
Russia however looked pretty much like Sweden yesterday. Still a lot to give before being in top "shape".

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
After watching Ovechkin for the 3rd time i would say he is a Kovalchuk - a little bit ofence and + better Ice vision ! Very smart player !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad