WC GOLD MEDAL GAME: MAY 9 GDT - CANADA vs. SWEDEN (5-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

incawg

Mar 7, 2003
Canuckland
Visit site
zecke26 said:
incawg and the other anti-everything guys, could you delay your conversation until the game is over? i'd like to talk with other about the game, not about anti-canadian or anti-european stuff.

I'm not anti-anything, but it is a pet peeve of mine when people claim that there is a refereeing conspiracy against their team or country. It's something that I'll defend vociferously regardless of the country or team, because it's a ridiculous notion. If there was a Canadian in here claiming that European referees were biased against North American teams, I’d be attacking that position just as much. Anyway, I think I've made my point so I'll let it drop :)

Klown

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
Swedish Bolt Fan said:
From the sounds of it and what i have heard he have been very good thru the whole tournament.

And Lidas havnt played many times in TRE KRONOR at worlds so it is unusal even for a Swede

Nah. Some of us was around before he went to the NHL. :D

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
sweden seems to have it under control now, but a 4th goal wouldn't hurt. ;)

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Jörgen Jönsson is just simply amazing in shorthanded situations. Great job, Even strength now.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Predatore said:
Jörgen Jönsson is just simply amazing in shorthanded situations. Great job, Even strength now.

not only in SH situations. he plays a silent but strong tournament.

dammit, goal heatley. nice one.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
boy, nylander with an own-goal. and lundqvist with a mistake IMO.

another amazing lesson in how to blow a solid lead. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->