WC Bronze Medal GDT: Sweden vs. Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
Kaizer said:
I don't. Malkin isn't so mature. He's not so physical and and he's not so explosive as Ovechkin.

I think Malkin is the better overall skater ! Ovechkin the overall better player for now IMO

Robertsson 4-ever

Jan 26, 2004
Wexio
On SR they said Henrik pulled himself 'cause he was to tired, he had nothing to give.

Don't like this scenario. We lost big to the US the day after a tough game vs Canada, and now it's the same the day after a tough game vs the Czechs. How come Sweden can't play a good game the day after? They may be exhausted, but should that be an explanation? In that case we would have been beaten big by Canada today.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
CSKA said:
I think Malkin is the better overall skater ! Ovechkin the overall better player for now IMO
Ovechkin is by far better and faster skater. Do you remember that he beat NHL record from last All-Star game and he did it on european sized rink ? ;)

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
Kaizer said:
Ovechkin is by far better and faster skater. Do you remember that he beat NHL record from last All-Star game and he did it on european sized rink ? ;)

Kaizer Ovechkin is faster no doubt , but Malkin looks like Lemeux to me .......impressive technique ! :bow:

Art Vandelay

Jan 14, 2004
Stockholm
www.eliteprospects.com
Robertsson 4-ever said:
On SR they said Henrik pulled himself 'cause he was to tired, he had nothing to give.

Don't like this scenario. We lost big to the US the day after a tough game vs Canada, and now it's the same the day after a tough game vs the Czechs. How come Sweden can't play a good game the day after? They may be exhausted, but should that be an explanation? In that case we would have been beaten big by Canada today.
It`s easier to "find" your strength for a gold medal game..

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
CSKA said:
Kaizer Ovechkin is faster no doubt , but Malkin looks like Lemeux to me .......impressive technique ! :bow:
He looks so for all Penguins fans ;) I like him too, but he's not Lemeux fo me ;) His name is Malkin ;)

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
Kaizer said:
He looks so for all Penguins fans ;) I like him too, but he's not Lemeux fo me ;) His name is Malkin ;)

nope nope .........not overall Lemuex but their skating is semilar to me IMO and im not a penguin :yo:

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Tuggy said:
:biglaugh: Who was the guy that just gave the camera the finger?

hehe, I laughed as well when I saw that. The couple had a Russian flag so they should have been happier ... hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad