WC: Apr 30 GDT - Latvia vs. Sweden

Telecaster

Aug 18, 2005
Stockholm
Underbart!!!! Linkan! :P Vilken pass, underbar. And in English - Awesome! Bremberg! :P Great pass, beautiful. :D

Last edited:

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Nice to see the scoring spread out over the team.

Anybody else annoyed at the extremely picky reffing?

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
A rather sloppy game and we still come out 8-2. Gotto say I'm a bit disappointed in team Latvia today. Oh well. I still think our team looks weak. Especially on our D and goaltending.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
**ck hockey. So many years of hoping.

And what exactly did u hope for all these years? You have exosted all the players brought up by the Soviet Junior system. Now it's what Latvija can really do at this stage, should be lucky to keep a place in Division A.

Especially knowing how the hockey business is done in Latvija (cutting equally or slightly more talented players with non latvijan last names, and I didn't make that up, heard it while in Riga 2 years ago).

LeafsrGods*

A rather sloppy game and we still come out 8-2. Gotto say I'm a bit disappointed in team Latvia today. Oh well. I still think our team looks weak. Especially on our D and goaltending.

can you tell me your best defensmen on your team?

Crazyhorse

Sep 2, 2006
Gothenburg
I didn't watch the game, but it's nice to see that Bäckström got the monkey off his back. Hopefully he will continue to build his confidence, we will need it if we wan't any success in the tournament.
The next game will be vital for us, IMO.

13 others

Apr 18, 2007
sweden is probably the favourite to win agian but Russia is looking pretty good

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
I didn't watch the game, but it's nice to see that Bäckström got the monkey off his back. Hopefully he will continue to build his confidence, we will need it if we wan't any success in the tournament.
The next game will be vital for us, IMO.

he nearly had a couple more

yarre

Oct 13, 2005
Gothenburg
sweden is probably the favourite to win agian but Russia is looking pretty good

No no no, Sweden this year should be really happy if they survive the quarterfinals. What do we have, one NHL-player and the rest SEL? As soon as Sweden starts playing some real teams it will show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->