WC: WC 2018 - Team Russia

Bear12Good

Dec 7, 2015
Russia
Panarin - Datsyuk-- Radulov
Buchnevich - Namestnikov - Kaprizov
Gusev - Tkachyov - Dadonov
Telegin-Andronov-Barabanov (grinders line)

Provorov - Zadorov
Zaitsev - Tryamkin
Gavrikov - Kiselevich

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden

Provorov - Zadorov
Zaitsev - Tryamkin
Gavrikov - Kiselevich

where is shipachyov....have you forgot his chemistry with gusev and dadonov.

with znarok not coaching perhaps there will be no more grinder line...

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011

Provorov - Zadorov
Zaitsev - Tryamkin
Gavrikov - Kiselevich
Radulov is unlikely. Kaprizov seems to play injured. Otherwise I can't explain his performance in the finals.

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Rumor has it he did not want to resign with SKA and is "punished" for that.

Since good defensemen are a scarce commodity on the Russian roster, is it Voynov or Russia that is being punished for his failure to sign?

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Since good defensemen are a scarce commodity on the Russian roster, is it Voynov or Russia that is being punished for his failure to sign?
I doubt people like Rotenberg understand, think or care about such "unimportant" issues as russian hockey in general.

Reactions: Fantomas

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Players feuding with coaches, coaches feuding with players.

We are back to the 90s.
No, not at all. It is different, but it doesn't make it any better.

We need a change from the top. Tretiak should go and retire somewhere dear to him. Rotenbergs should manage their finances and not russian hockey.

Khokhlach86

Jul 8, 2012
Moscow
Sorokin, Kiselevich, Nesterov, Naumenkov, Yarullin, Tokranov, Telegin, Andronov, Nichushkin, Shalunov, Grigorenko, Kaprizov, Tkachyov, Galiev added to roster.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
So now Provorov and Zadorov are free. And I hope Panarin will score 3 points tomorrow, but Columbus lose. Then we'll have Panarin - Dadonov and Gusev - Kaprizov top6 wingers.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
So now Provorov and Zadorov are free. And I hope Panarin will score 3 points tomorrow, but Columbus lose. Then we'll have Panarin - Dadonov and Gusev - Kaprizov top6 wingers.
I am still waiting for Kaprizov news. I refuse to believe his finals performance was at 100% health.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Pending game 7 in the BOS-TOR series additions are Panarin, Bobrovskiy, Zadorov. Radulov still not likely. Provorov injured. That's very meager. I don't need the NHL. It only hurts us every time.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
According to Panarin, he got a knee injury in the 5th game vs Capitals and could play only on painkillers. Still, he wasn't 100%. So if it's true, then no Panarin as well.

Khokhlach86

Jul 8, 2012
Moscow
roster for Eurotour

Goalkeepers: Vasily Koshechkin ("Metallurg" Mg), Igor Shestyorkin (SKA), Ivan Bocharov ("Dinamo" M);

defenders: Artem Zub, Dinar Khafizullin, Anton Belov, Vladislav Gavrikov, Yegor Yakovlev (all - SKA), Alexei Bereglazov (Metallurg Mg), Nikita Tryamkin ("Automobilist"), Alexey Marchenko, Nikita Nesterov (both CSKA);

forwards: Stanislav Galiev, Vladimir Tkachyov (both are Ak Bars), Mikhail Grigorenko, Maxim Shalunov, Kirill Kaprizov (all - CSKA), Viktor Tikhonov, Alexander Barabanov, Ilya Kablukov (all - SKA), Alexei Kruchinin ("Traktor" ), Alexey Byvaltsev ("Amur"), Maxim Mamin, Evgeny Dadonov (both of "Florida"), Pavel Buchnevich (Rangers), Nikita Soshnikov (St. Louis), Ilya Mikheev, Kirill Semenov (both " Avangard ").

The press service of the FHR noted that
goalkeeper: Ilya Sorokin (CSKA),

defenders: Vasily Tokranov, Albert Yarullin (both Ak Bars), Mikhail Naumenkov, Bogdan Kiselevich (both CSKA)
forwards: Ivan Telegin, Sergei Andronov, Valery Nichushkin (all - CSKA) as well as Nikita Gusev and Pavel Datsyuk (both of SKA) will be in Moscow, where they will continue to undergo rehabilitation and will train according to the individual program.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad