Ways to watch Sabres games/MSG

RefsIdeas

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
So, I'm moving in a couple months and trying to see if I can make the whole "cord cutting" idea work. The number one problem I'm running into is figuring out a way to watch Sabres games without getting cable. I live in Buffalo, so getting the individual team center ice package wouldn't work for me. Anybody else have any ways? I know you can stream games, but I've never been able to find a reliable stream, and I'd prefer not to have to find one to watch it.

So far, I think my options are:

TWC
Verizon
DirecTV/DISH

..anything else?

funkymag77

Oct 21, 2009
Amherst, NY
You can get the center ice package and then use a VPN to get around the local blackout issue. It only checks when the stream is first loading, simply turn off the VPN after the video loads. NHL doesn't care to my knowledge, I believe it's the cable stations that force them to have those provisions.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
So, I'm moving in a couple months and trying to see if I can make the whole "cord cutting" idea work. The number one problem I'm running into is figuring out a way to watch Sabres games without getting cable. I live in Buffalo, so getting the individual team center ice package wouldn't work for me. Anybody else have any ways? I know you can stream games, but I've never been able to find a reliable stream, and I'd prefer not to have to find one to watch it.

So far, I think my options are:

TWC
Verizon
DirecTV/DISH

..anything else?

not yet... but its coming. With new platforms coming out like SlingTV and Playstation Vue you'll be able to buy individual stations

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad