Ways to Watch More Prospects?

pckstpr31

Jul 13, 2010
CGY
Hey Guys,

So, I'm thinking about trying to focus more attention this year to watching the draft eligible prospects, and maybe come up with some rankings of my own. I'm obviously not going to become a pro scout, and I don't aspire to, but I would like to just get my own insight into players, instead of only basing my knowledge of prospects on lists released by others.

Now, it's probably not the easiest to find coverage of smaller European leagues, or U.S. high school, but what's the easiest/cheapest way to go about gaining access to live games? I know that the Dub, Q, and OHL have their online packages, is there a yearly one from the CHL that covers all three leagues?

Then, what about watching guys in the SHL, or Finnish Elite, things like that. Is there online access provided through the leagues?

Any information would be great, not only on costs and where to go, but also quality of streams, and any special deals or anything.

Thanks guys!

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
The Swedish association and clubs are streaming junior hockey via http://www.livearena.com/ for free. Last year MoDo and Frölunda carried their J20 home games. TV-pucken is also streamed there. The games are also available on-demand.

For the SHL, I'm afraid you're out of luck, their web service geo blocks people outside of Sweden.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad