Confirmed with Link: Wayne Simmonds traded to Nashville for Ryan Hartman + conditional 4th

Everlong

Jun 21, 2018
I like Hartman. Brings much needed speed and plays with a bit of attitude. It’s also a deal the organization can sell as not giving up on this season.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
It's not even a conditional 3rd/2nd. It's a 4th/3rd. And Hartman. C'mon! I didn't think Fletcher could make this disappointing, but he did. Hartman is just......an average-ish 3RW. He's another Laughton. He's not poor or anything. He's an RFA needing a contract, so he won't cost much to retain.

But with our prospect pool and depth at RW, give me the 1st all day that can be used in a bigger package. Fletcher settled on a short-term NHL move at a value cost. We don't need Hartman now or next year. We needed the best asset, flip it or not. Hartman+3rd is not worth a 1st today. They can coat it up, but it was less value than a 1st round pick.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Since Nashville is very likely to get past the first round (Lavi is a genius, I've been told), it should be a 2020 3rd.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
Is what it is. Feel like Fletcher waited it out and no one was willing to pay up.

If mark stone would of been traded 30min earlier I think the anti would of been higher for teams

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad