Proposal: Wayne Simmonds to Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I think Konecny and Debrusks value is very close...but with a slight edge to Konecny:

This year: TK 19 pts, JD 12 pts
Last year: TK 47 pts, JD 43 in 70
2 years ago: TK 28 pts, JD played in AHL

But yeah, we both agree that a Heinen ask for Simmonds is not the same as a DeBrusk/TK ask. And that was the point I was making. For Philly, TK has been better than Simmonds for almost 1.5 years so using TK as the example didn't make sense to Flyers fans.

Anyways, there are some Bruins fans that have said that Simmonds value will be a 1st, others think he is worth way less. Time will tell who is right if he is moved. But seeing past deals, he certainly appears to be worth that.

We will keep our players and our picks. Zero interested in a broken down Simmonds unless its at a bargain

Reactions: bruins4thecup65

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Heinen would be an overpay for Simmonds

why ask for someone that you know will help and only offer garbage for him? Simmonds is probably fairly close to a first round pick offer as a rental. whether you think so or not is 100% completely irrelevant because no one said you are the only one making offers

someone else will set the price

now comes the question do you want to make a legitimate competitive offer and have a chance at the prize?

personally... I do

if we could land Simmonds for Heinen id pull the trigger. Heinen is NOT worth a first. giving up Heinen would be less painful than losing our first. I want Simmonds. give to get

Reactions: Tripod

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
A beat writer wrote he would like a trade of:

BOS: Zachary Senyshyn + Jesse Gabrielle

PHI: Wayne Simmonds

Personally, I’d want a 1st. See what we can do in the draft.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
A beat writer wrote he would like a trade of:

BOS: Zachary Senyshyn + Jesse Gabrielle

PHI: Wayne Simmonds

Personally, I’d want a 1st. See what we can do in the draft.

naw

With Senyshyn we need to see the river card first..... I wouldn't trade him for Simmonds

but I would for a better return (package) like Toffoli, Tarasenko

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
naw

With Senyshyn we need to see the river card first..... I wouldn't trade him for Simmonds

but I would for a better return (package) like Toffoli, Tarasenko
In no way shape or form does Senyshyn work as a base for Tarasenko. If you mean to use him as a base, you’re looking at 3 good + added on.

Toffoli I could see.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
In no way shape or form does Senyshyn work as a base for Tarasenko. If you mean to use him as a base, you’re looking at 3 good + added on.

Toffoli I could see.

no, not as a base... in a package if either Blues or Kings want him

Tarasenko is prob going to take at least one of Debrusk or McAvoy for starters

Toffoli you could probably get away with a 1st, Jfk, Clifton

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
no, not as a base... in a package if either Blues or Kings want him

Tarasenko is prob going to take at least one of Debrusk or McAvoy for starters

Toffoli you could probably get away with a 1st, Jfk, Clifton
It’ll be McAvoy + someone else you don’t want to give up. At that point I feel the margin of transcending RHD (Parayko - McAvoy) would just create a hole not needed for the Bruins. Don’t think y’all are good trading partners.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Boston fans are pretty high on Griz.. top 4 rhd aspirations if I recall. Doubt they consider this.
Not all Bruin fans, there is no way he plays top 4 , also he is a LD. Would be happy to send him and a second for Simmonds but the Flyers are pretty well set with up and coming dmen. I would rather give Donato or Bjork and a second for Simmonds, but not a first unless he comes with a acceptable two year deal in his pocket.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Not all Bruin fans, there is no way he plays top 4 , also he is a LD. Would be happy to send him and a second for Simmonds but the Flyers are pretty well set with up and coming dmen. I would rather give Donato or Bjork and a second for Simmonds, but not a first unless he comes with a acceptable two year deal in his pocket.

Ah, i only briefly checked a thread, thought he was a top 4 rhd. Might have my players mixed up. Whoever it was, a lot of the fanbase seemed pretty high on him.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Ah, i only briefly checked a thread, thought he was a top 4 rhd. Might have my players mixed up. Whoever it was, a lot of the fanbase seemed pretty high on him.
Yes some fans are high on him, but he is not a need for the Flyers. Still would love Simmonds in a Bruins uniform, he still has a couple of good years in him.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Yes some fans are high on him, but he is not a need for the Flyers. Still would love Simmonds in a Bruins uniform, he still has a couple of good years in him.

If you watched tonights game, youd probably change your tune. Though to be fair, he always looks awful when he plays left.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
If you watched tonights game, youd probably change your tune. Though to be fair, he always looks awful when he plays left.
Only watched a few minutes to see how Hart was doing. Hope the kid finally gives the Flyer fans something to cheer about. He is going to be a good one just hope he is ready now.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
I think he's exactly what Buffalo needs at this point in time.

However, Buffalo's still a couple years away from being a legit contender, so sadly, I doubt we have what Philly would want, to send in return...

(Without mortgaging the future to make the deal. Well unless we could unload salary in the process. We have a Swedish forward we'd like to move... lol)

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Only watched a few minutes to see how Hart was doing. Hope the kid finally gives the Flyer fans something to cheer about. He is going to be a good one just hope he is ready now.

Looked pretty good tonight. Second goal was stoppable but not 'bad'. Dont want to get too excited over one game though. I've seen this movie before.

Reactions: BBB24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad