Wayne and Mario's sons

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveTheSearch

Jun 19, 2002
HB - WG
Visit site
timlap said:
Nope. I added it up one geeky night. The Sutters win.

You are right. Gretzky's = 2861 Sutter's = 2935

I remembered there was a trick question on an Oilers game way back, which brother combination had the most total NHL points? The answer was the Gretzky's. So the real question must have been, what brother combination has the most total NHL points including playoffs? That way the Gretzky's win 3243 to the Sutter's 3210.

My mistake.

Metallian*

Dec 27, 2005
MomentsofSanity said:
That would be Dave Gagner's kid... quite the highly touted talent for the past OHL entry draft even though he went the NCAA route.

I know who he is, he played in the GTHL and I watched him a lot (he's my brothers age). Good sight to see him @ the Quebec tournament with Esposito too

Didn't know who his father was though, it's a pretty common surname

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
Nedved said:
You are right. Gretzky's = 2861 Sutter's = 2935

I remembered there was a trick question on an Oilers game way back, which brother combination had the most total NHL points? The answer was the Gretzky's. So the real question must have been, what brother combination has the most total NHL points including playoffs? That way the Gretzky's win 3243 to the Sutter's 3210.

My mistake.
That may be what they meant. Or perhaps they were only thinking of brother duos in which case the Gretzkys win handily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->