Water Knight (Formarly Gabby's) Fantasy Draft 1.0 Draft Thread

Warrior16

Apr 30, 2010
Hey snipe,

Rap league is done. ME and most of the guy's are doing another league. We will have aeverything set up after easter. You better be in.

Really? Makes sense to me now haha the link stopped working and couldn't find any updates on here with the league lol. Yea man I'm in!

Water Knight

Apr 11, 2012
Alright. For voting. We have 13 teams. However, not every team has a complete roster. Due to this the Oilers, Sabres, and Flames are now disqualified. We now have 10 teams left. I'd like each you to submit to me (in order) of who you think the best team is. The team with the most (points) wins.

Example of how your ballot should look:

1. Ducks 10 points
2. Bruins 9 points
3. Jets 8 points
4. Avs 7 points
5. Leafs 6 points
6. Capitals 5 points
7. Canucks 4 points
8. Blue Jackets 3 points
9. Islanders 2 points
10. Habs 1 point

Upon tabulation of the points, If a tie exists we will have a tie breaking vote.

Please send in your votes within the next 24 hours :) .

Last edited:

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Alright. For voting. We have 13 teams. However, not every team has a complete roster. Due to this the Oilers, Sabres, and Flames are now disqualified. We now have 10 teams left. I'd like each you to submit to me (in order) of who you think the best team is. The team with the most (points) wins.

Example of how your ballot should look:

1. Ducks 10 points
2. Bruins 9 points
3. Jets 8 points
4. Red Wings 7 points
5. Leafs 6 points
6. Capitals 5 points
7. Canucks 4 points
8. Blue Jackets 3 points
9. Islanders 2 points
10. Habs 1 point

Upon tabulation of the points, If a tie exists we will have a tie breaking vote.

Please send in your votes within the next 24 hours :) .

I dont appreciate being last :C
Also theres 11 you missed CBK (Colorado)

Last edited:

Water Knight

Apr 11, 2012
I have 6 votes in. Waiting on 4 more, teams have intill 5 EST tomorrow to get their votes in. Soon afterwards I hope to post the results. If I get the other 4 teams votes before then I will post the results sooner.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
>70.2M salary cap
>cutting number of teams in league in two

Salary cap should be at around 85-90M if we have one. At 85M with 20 teams, many people were pretty close to the cap, and yet we're taking out 6 more teams.

85-90M IMO.

That s a way too much. I m in private league, we have 18 Gm and had a 64.4 M. Now we brought it to 68 M and no one is over the cap. So this cap hit is unrealistic.

Water Knight

Apr 11, 2012
Sorry for the delay.

Here are the results, the voting was extremely close:

10th place: :cbj with 22 points
9th place: :habs with 34 points
8th place: :isles with 38 points
7th place: :leafs with 47 points
6th place: :caps with 53 points
5th place: :bruins with 54 points
4th place: :avs with 55 points
3rd place: :ducks with 56 points
2nd place: :jets with 65 points
and the winner is:

:nucks with 71 points

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:nucks

:cheers: Thanks for the votes! I was very pleased with how the team turned out. There were a lot of great squads, fun draft guys! Special thanks to Gabby and Water Knight (GFS and CBK as well) for keeping things running smooth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad