OT: Watcha watchin'?

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Finished the first season of Master of None. Good stuff. Also watched Beasts of No Nation. Very good as well. If Netflix only offered their original productions it'd still be worth the monthly subscription fee.

Reactions: Identity404

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Finished the first season of Master of None. Good stuff. Also watched Beasts of No Nation. Very good as well. If Netflix only offered their original productions it'd still be worth the monthly subscription fee.

I just finished Master of None too, really enjoyed it. Can't say I'm a big fan of his standup, but the show was a lot of fun.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Making a Murderer.

We just finished part 4 of 10. We're probably going to carve out a 6 hour block over the weekend to finish it all at once. I'm curious to hear what Manitowoc County would have to say about the case and/or the series (after we're done obviously), but what was left of my faith in the justice system has already been completely shattered.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
Making a Murderer.

We just finished part 4 of 10. We're probably going to carve out a 6 hour block over the weekend to finish it all at once. I'm curious to hear what Manitowoc County would have to say about the case and/or the series (after we're done obviously), but what was left of my faith in the justice system has already been completely shattered.

the dick of a prosecutor already has issued statements about it and is threatening to sue

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
the dick of a prosecutor already has issued statements about it and is threatening to sue

That's because the series left out key pieces of evidence that would make the viewer think less of this Avery guy. Who is about the biggest pile of human trash in the history of mankind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad