OT: Watcha watchin'?

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I may be one of the only people who still has yet to see a single episode of The Walking Dead ever. :help:

Nope, you can count me as one also. In fairness, other than sports, I don't watch much TV period, but there are a few shows I do try to catch. Sherlock (which I'm caught up on), Blacklist, Justified, and at times, House of Cards. That's about it.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Nope, you can count me as one also. In fairness, other than sports, I don't watch much TV period, but there are a few shows I do try to catch. Sherlock (which I'm caught up on), Blacklist, Justified, and at times, House of Cards. That's about it.

I'm the same way actually.

Reactions: Identity404

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I have a very weird and strange relationship with the walking dead. I am a huge zombie nerd, I own several copies of both of Max Brooks' books, I've been on Urban Dead every day since it's inception, the only game I play on steam that even remotely comes close to my time played on Counter-Strike is Zombie Panic! (both of them), I own several zombie based board games and watch every George Romero movie at least once a month, sometimes more and am a principal organizer of the annual Calgary Zombie Walk. You would think I'd be all over TWD, but for whatever reason, it just seems kinda forced. I don't ever really watch it and despite being giddy as a school girl when it was announced, it just has never done anything for me.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
It's not, and that's why it works for me. It's about relationships amongst chaos, trust, and what you think you'd do in a "the world is ending" scenario.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Watching some old Disney movies.
Both Rescuers movies and Robin Hood. Next up will either be the Great Mouse Detective or Aristocats.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Bryan Cranston is one of the greatest actors out there. His performance in Breaking Bad is nothing short of amazing. The fancy stats back this up.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Just watched Road to Perdition.

Why have I never heard anyone talking about this movie ever?
IMO one of Tom Hanks best movies that he has ever done, and it's just a damn good movie in general.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
This gloomy, creepy weather we've been having here got me thinking. Is there such a thing as a box set of the Simpsons "Treehouse of Horror" episodes? Like a set of just the Halloween episodes?

I would buy that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad