OT: Watcha watchin'?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
NBCSN is airing game 6 of Panthers/Islanders from 2016.

Would be cool if they or FSC could air game 7 of the Caps series.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Got 3 episodes into The Valhalla Murders on Netflix, but I kind of doubt I'll watch more. It's not bad, just not engaging. Interesting tho to hear all the English words that Icelanders use. Favorite: square, as in "Don't be so square!"

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
82E360EC-3B4A-4939-B50E-7D79CE36FA79.jpeg

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Finished up Altered Carbon Season 2. Re-sleeved Takeshi Kovacs didn’t feel like the same Kovacs at all. It was a bit disappointing in that respect. But I really enjoyed
re-sleeved Jaeger. I thought the Carrera actor did a great job of capturing Jaeger’s feelings toward Kovacs and playing the “bad guy”
. Wasn’t much a fan of the plot either

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
SWAT (2003)

First time seeing it. Okay I guess, Colin Farrells acting in general isn't very captivating.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Ok, I broke down and finally watched Tiger King. I don't think I've ever watched a show where I pretty much despised every single main character.

I can't even explain the experience of watching it, other than it's kind of like watching a car crash and knowing you shouldn't.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Ok, I broke down and finally watched Tiger King. I don't think I've ever watched a show where I pretty much despised every single main character.

I can't even explain the experience of watching it, other than it's kind of like watching a car crash and knowing you shouldn't.
Had the same reaction. None of those people are victims, the animals are.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Hells Kitchen finally uploaded their seasons uncensored so I've been watching a lot of that.

Raj :laugh: what a loon.

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
Thank goodness for Succession for helping me pass the time right now. Have a mad soft spot for Kendall. Such great acting and he has so much of Don Draper's anti-hero messiness. I only have 5 episodes left and am gonna gonna miss it like the Canes. Then, it will be time for the new season of the nefarious cluster that's Billions. Dark shows for dark days, I guess.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Started on the Pharmacist as my sister in-law recommended it after she lost her nephew last year to an opioid OD. Makes you a bit uncomfortable (especially those with older kids), but pretty interesting. The main character was relentless.

I was so busy the past 5-6 months getting our house ready to sell that I hadn't watched much TV at all so i'm looking to catch up a little.

Reactions: Unsustainable

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Probably still the most mindblowing pro wrestling match I have ever seen, Do Fixer vs Blood Generation from the ROH Supercard of Honor 2006, WON Match of the Year winner:

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
NBCSN is airing game 6 of Panthers/Islanders from 2016.

Would be cool if they or FSC could air game 7 of the Caps series.
Who the heck did they think would want to see that? The star of the game was the most despised figure in the history of the Islanders not named Dale Hunter and the moment has basically been erased from team history because of that (another reason I wish that fake phoney fraud nothing but misery and failure for the rest of his career AKA end up like Rick Nash).

Tyche

Jul 9, 2019
Just finished up Dark a few days ago and watched a movie called The Killing of a Sacred Deer. Now back to endlessly browsing Netflix and Hulu for the foreseeable future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad