OT: Watcha watchin'?

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Binged Barry over the last few weeks, it was great. I've never been a Bill Hader fan, but he was really impressive.

member 157595

Wow, so a church group was filming a movie in the house of the director. They were filming a breaking and entering scene complete with machine guns (fake of course) and a neighbor called the police. Something like 15 of them in handcuffs but they got it all figured out and are being released. I guess this means their IMDb pages will include being arrested on Live PD :laugh:

This show kicks ass

Your posts in this thread have gotten me interested. I so want to watch this now.

Reactions: HisIceness

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Wanting to start Barry again, but that will have to wait til I’m done with City on a Hill and The Boys. Have only watched and episode and a half of The Boys, but am quite enjoying what I’ve seen so far.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Barry is very good. Bill Hader is excellent in it. Then again I think he’s good in just about everything.

Reactions: RodTheBawd

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I binged Deadwood in about 4-5 nights, then watched the movie. It was a pretty fitting conclusion. I hadn't seen the series in a real long time. It still mostly holds up.

Been watching Krypton too. It's not a bad little show and has a lot of the big a-ha! moments that Smallville had without getting too cornball with it

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Been slogging my way through Deadwood. It’s decent but I don’t get the hype.
May have spoken a bit too soon. It’s really grown on me. Some of the acting performances are just great. Still can’t get over the fact that the guy who plays Dan Dority was Warren in There’s Something About Mary. And a Ron Swanson full frontal too! Wtf

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
It's a slow grind. I always thought it would make a great novel because there's so many scenes where you can see the wheels spinning but things go unsaid.

A peek into the mind of Farnum would probably be completely hilarious

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Years ago before my wife and I got married, we had a standing Thursday date for Smallville and Supernatural. Most of the time we were on to more interesting pursuits before Sam and Dean pulled up in the Impala

I oughta put on Smallville the next time we're alone, maybe there's some associative properties to be exploited
Please tell me the word "impaler" saw some usage there. Lie to me if you need to.

Those shows were the jam for me and my spouse too back in the day. They were Friday stuff for us, because of the obvious timezone issue and the need to download them on the interner freshly from the Americas because the Finnish TV would broadcast them a year or so later.

Tom Welling did nothing to either of us.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
YOUNG JUSTICE

IT IS INTRIGUING TO SEE ANIMATED SERIES FOCUSED ON TEENAGERS DEALING WITH MUCH MORE COMPLEX SUBJECTS THAN ANY LIVE COMIC BOOK ADAPTATION (BE IT TV OR BIG SCREEN).

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Has anyone here seen Black Sails? Just finished it and I gotta say this show is a masterpiece. If you’re looking for a new show to start, this is a hidden gem. Easily has a spot in my top 5 shows.

What svc is it available on?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Ever since Gruden went to coach the Raiders it seems like MNF is just, better. The games, the significance of them, the broadcasting, it's all a step up.

Reactions: MinJerkBen

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Besides from Greys (girls night tradition lol)... I watched the pilots for Emergence and Evil and was surprised by how little I hated both.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad