OT: Watcha watchin'?

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Invented some kind of rice thing. Wish I had taken a pic, it turned out well.

Brown rice, pineapple, bacon crumbles, chunks of ham, peas, onions, garlic and King's Hawaiian spicy barbecue sauce. So like, Hawaiian fried rice, I guess? It was pretty good. I should cook more often.
If there is no pic, then you're the only one that got to watch it and it's pretty bummer of you to flaunt it at our faces.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm

Brown rice, pineapple, bacon crumbles, chunks of ham, peas, onions, garlic and King's Hawaiian spicy barbecue sauce. So like, Hawaiian fried rice, I guess? It was pretty good. I should cook more often.
So, it will be renewed for a second season? I’m guessing the Food Network?

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC

This is a reminiscent of a dish my college roommate and I used to make that we called, fittingly enough, slop. Fried rice plus whatever was on hand: Mexican Slop with salsa, Egg Fu Slop, Slop Italiano, and so on. Which is the kind of thing you do when you buy a hundred pound bag of rice at Sam's for forty dollars.

I'm sure yours is much better, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->