OT: Watcha Listening To? - Part II

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
There's only so many times a 30-year-old can listen to songs like "Captain Anarchy" LOL. Do you know Whatever It Takes? It was a side project started by the bassist/singer of Anti-Flag. They only put out one LP but it's very good. More emo than Anti-Flag.

I'm the opposite, I only listen to a few genres. :laugh:

What artists or bands do you like? I'm a concert junkie along with the bands I love, I have been so grateful to met most of them.

Last edited:

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
What artists or bands do you like? I'm a concert junkie along with the bands I love, I have 0been grateful to met most of them.
The past 6-9 months it's been mostly Deafheaven, The Kinks, Jawbreaker, The Fall, My Bloody Valentine, Suede, Archers of Loaf, Stereolab, Naked Raygun, Weezer. I don't think I listened to anything last summer except The Fall and The Kinks.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
I'm a big fan of QOTSA and Royal Blood personally. That said, anybody going to either the Hella Mega show at Citi Field, Black Keys at Jones Beach, Primus at the Stone Pony, or Rammstein up at Gillette over the next few months? Would be cool to meet one or two of y'all in person if so.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
So I've heard every member of Rammstein is a licensed Pyrotech in Germany. Which, if it's true, A. is awesome; and B. explains why their shows are known for the pyro

Reactions: NYRFANMANI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->