OT: Watcha Listenin' To? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com

If people have not heard this album yet... just have a listen... best album of the decade so far in my eyes haha.

Yeh, he looks like a joke, but musically fantastic. No matter if you like rock, punk, electronic, rap etc... just great music and pretty damn solid lyrics.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly

If people have not heard this album yet... just have a listen... best album of the decade so far in my eyes haha.

Yeh, he looks like a joke, but musically fantastic. No matter if you like rock, punk, electronic, rap etc... just great music and pretty damn solid lyrics.

It seems like this guy just popped up out of nowhere.

Reactions: Appleyard

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
First heard him 2 years ago... but yeh... only as my bro used to have a radio show so used to scour the world for new music!

Has exploded in the last year.
I’ve been seeing his face pop up every once in a while. I thought he was some Tiktok guy or something. Didn’t know he had songs until you posted.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com

My brother showed me this the other day.

A half decent song. But just makes me laugh so much. What a man that keyboardist is. :laugh:

"so guys, we are going to channel Depeche Mode, dark and brooding... [Oleg enters]... DARK AND BROODING Oleg... not freaking Deep Space 9 on a beach holiday... no, okay, yeh, your band, your songs... okay Oleg."

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

My brother showed me this the other day.

A half decent song. But just makes me laugh so much. What a man that keyboardist is. :laugh:

"so guys, we are going to channel Depeche Mode, dark and brooding... [Oleg enters]... DARK AND BROODING Oleg... not freaking Deep Space 9 on a beach holiday... no, okay, yeh, your band, your songs... okay Oleg."

I like it - I wish it was in English. The video is spectacular.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013

Warren Haynes is the man and if you don't think so, come at me bro.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace

Probably my favourite song of theirs... which is probably the case for more than 50% of people who ever listened to them I guess haha.

This song is an absolute banger. Years ago a bunch of buddies sat around in a garage at a party and played that song on repeat for 3 or 4 hours while getting blasted. I really liked the newest album they put out a few years ago, Hypercaffium Spazzinate. Worth a listen if you haven't heard it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad