OT: Watcha Listenin' To? - Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Taste of the Sun by the Meat Puppets is one of the most beautiful songs ever. Go look it up on YouTube.

I just discovered Spring Heeled Jack put out a new album last year and I have no idea how the hell I didn't know that. My late teens/early 20's was all about the SKANECTICUIT scene, need Johnny Too Bad and the Strikeouts, Sgt. Scagnetti and The Sifters to come back as well. Reopen the Tune In as well!!!

And finally I would like to point out Reign In Blood by Slayer was played at the last Islanders game. Your move WFC DJ. Blow me away by playing a Napalm Death song!

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Taste of the Sun by the Meat Puppets is one of the most beautiful songs ever. Go look it up on YouTube.

I just discovered Spring Heeled Jack put out a new album last year and I have no idea how the hell I didn't know that. My late teens/early 20's was all about the SKANECTICUIT scene, need Johnny Too Bad and the Strikeouts, Sgt. Scagnetti and The Sifters to come back as well. Reopen the Tune In as well!!!

And finally I would like to point out Reign In Blood by Slayer was played at the last Islanders game. Your move WFC DJ. Blow me away by playing a Napalm Death song!

The album Huevos by Meat Puppets is absolutely killer.

Reactions: sabremike

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

That song has been on my mind a lot lately. A good friend's 18 year old daughter is dying from her second bought of brain cancer. And of course, she could be the nicest human I've ever encountered. Because of course she is.

What a brilliant piece of songwriting this is.

Sorry to hear this man. f***ing cancer. Really not fair.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
It's a shame AiC got all heroiny.

They were pretty heroiny out of the (Man in the) box, though. It was only ever going one way with them. Like with so many before and after, it was a critical aspect informing their music without which their music would have been nothing like what it ended up being. I know I am not telling you anything you don't know perfectly well, just saying.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad