OT: Watcha Drinkin'?: Part I

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
My current shelf (sorry about the image size/quality). L-R:

Casamigos Agave Tequila (just offscreen to the left)
Bacardi Gold Rum
Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon
Kraken Rum (3 bottles)
Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Whiskey
Maker's Mark Whisky
Dalwhinnie Winter's Frost Single Malt Scotch (Game of Thrones special)
Knob Creek Smoked Maple (Bourbon)
Elijah Craig Small Batch (Bourbon)
Bulleit Bourbon
Blackened Whiskey
Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon (by far my favorite kind of whiskey)

Attachments

• the shelf 2.jpg
    the shelf 2.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: BBKers

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
New Riff Kentucky straight single barrel. Was an impulse buy for something new and it’s a pleasant surprise. Could make my top 5.

SlingshotVv

arm-bar all the things
Sep 28, 2009
Colonia, NJ
Made a Left Bank for the Mrs. just having a glass of Nuit-Saint-Georges Pinot myself tonight.

We only have drinks on Friday nights, aside from me having a single malt when I get home on Thursdays. For single malts, I prefer Islay’s but my wife thinks they smell like a burned down home. So I just pour a finger on Thurs before she gets in from work lol.

I’ve been rotating Left Bank’s, Greyhounds, and Black Widow’s in the winter and Tea-tini’s, Vesper’s, and Papa Double’s in the summer. Manhattan’s are my wife’s year round fav (crown royal northern harvest rye, carpano vermouth, luxardo cherries, and orange and bitters). So they get sprinkled in a lot, especially around the holidays.

Vinny

Aug 10, 2011
London
Are there no alcoholics here? They must be very upset by this thread as I am. I drink to get wasted not for the taste. Must be nice to enjoy it like you guys do. A shelf like that will not survive the week.

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
Are there no alcoholics here? They must be very upset by this thread as I am. I drink to get wasted not for the taste. Must be nice to enjoy it like you guys do. A shelf like that will not survive the week.
Craft beer has allowed me to call my alcoholism a "hobby" so I got that going for me.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
My current shelf (sorry about the image size/quality). L-R:

Casamigos Agave Tequila (just offscreen to the left)
Bacardi Gold Rum
Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon
Kraken Rum (3 bottles)
Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Whiskey
Maker's Mark Whisky
Dalwhinnie Winter's Frost Single Malt Scotch (Game of Thrones special)
Bulleit Bourbon
Blackened Whiskey
Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon (by far my favorite kind of whiskey)
Solid Whiskey selection!

I myself has too much scotch to list lol

Reactions: UnSandvich

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
Unfortunately getting up to a spinning room or waking up 40 times a night to piss don't work for me though. There are so many drinks I just love the taste of (Bourbon manhattan, Scotch neat, good cabs, Gin Martini, Margarita) that I would chain drink if the above didn't happen.

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I like the corn and oak on bourbon, whereas peaty scotch just doesn’t do it for me, and scotch that has less peat just seems kind of floral and thin on my pallet. Not to say I haven’t had scotch I enjoyed, but bourbon just feels richer to me. I do a lot of the barrel proof these days as well, which might be why an 80 proof scotch doesn’t feel that substantial to me.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Tonight I will drink some cheap stuff just to get hammered. Started on a Plantation 20 yo yesterday (straight) - but went to some household Polish vodka as the play disintegrated. Gonna rough it in the dumps until then... if it gets good I got a whole lotta nice stuff around here. Like a good damned yuppie drawing Tiki Bar it is...

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I pretty much stick to bourbon these days. Beer if I go out, which isn’t frequent, maybe Sunday afternoons. Tequila if there are women drinking tequila with me, but only because there’s women drinking tequila.

Do you want ants

Thats how u get ants
Jul 2, 2015
Stagg Jr final releases for the year is making its way into market this week for anyone interested in bourbon.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Shelf update:

Buffalo Trace (Bourbon)
Jim Beam (Bourbon)
BSB 103 (Brown Sugar Bourbon)
Infinity Bottle
Four Roses Single Barrel (Bourbon)
Jefferson's Reserve- Aged at Sea (Bourbon)
Four Roses Small Batch (Bourbon)
Evan Williams Cider
Knob Creek Small Batch Select (Bourbon)
Bulleit (Bourbon)
Dalwhinnie Winters Frost (Scotch)
Redbreast 12 (Irish)
Angel's Envy (Bourbon)
Makers Mark (Bourbon)
Kraken (Rum)
Casamigos (Tequila)
Elijah Craig Small Batch, Single Barrel (Bourbon)
Monkey Shoulder (Scotch)
Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey (Whiskey)
Jack Daniels Winter Jack (Cider)

Reactions: eco's bones

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Industrial Arts has some awesome beers. I’ve been drinking their NEIPA, Wrench, a lot lately. Great beer. They deliver for anyone in Orange, rockland or westchester counties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->