Watch the draft online?

Eaglepride*

last year myp2p.eu did some streaming so chances are, they'll do it again.

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
I think most people won't have hard time finding footage of day one, but are there streams that should work for the 2nd day as well?

Thanks

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
sorry to ask this, but when will the Draft start?

(if you can, when will it start in German time)

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Do you think the first round will be available for free somewhere after it has finished? I mean the whole broadcast, not just the picks.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
If you guys can get VS and/or NHL Network it could be worth it. NHL Network is having a 1 hr Draft Preview show leading up to the Draft on VS, and will have a Post Draft show for an hour after the draft is over, then the next day NHL Network is doing rounds 2-7, but they are also re-airing the 1st round directly before! So for those who miss it they can spend the whole morning/afternoon watching the NHL draft!

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
If you guys can get VS and/or NHL Network it could be worth it. NHL Network is having a 1 hr Draft Preview show leading up to the Draft on VS, and will have a Post Draft show for an hour after the draft is over, then the next day NHL Network is doing rounds 2-7, but they are also re-airing the 1st round directly before! So for those who miss it they can spend the whole morning/afternoon watching the NHL draft!

Is it going to be streamed?

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Do you think the first round will be available for free somewhere after it has finished? I mean the whole broadcast, not just the picks.

i'm also gonna be busy on the 25th so if anyone can figure out a way to watch it online the next day let me know please

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
Last 2 or 3 years Day 2 was streamed on nhl.com. But be warned, Day 2 coverage is boring as hell. I hope the 1st round will be streamed somewhere because for us Europeans ESPN america isn't showing the Draft this year.

Thanks for the heads up. Do you know if it's because of the stupid World College Series or because of too low interest the past couple of years?

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
Last 2 or 3 years Day 2 was streamed on nhl.com. But be warned, Day 2 coverage is boring as hell. I hope the 1st round will be streamed somewhere because for us Europeans ESPN america isn't showing the Draft this year.

I have written a short complaint to ESPN and encourage other Europeans to do the same by going here.. Here's what I wrote if someone can't find the right words:

Hey.

I'm a hockey fan and have been enjoying the hockey broadcasts on ESPN America for many years now. The general interest in all aspects of the NHL has grown a lot the last few years in Europe.

So, I wonder why the NHL Entry Draft is not aired live this upcoming friday, like it has been the last few years? Is it because of the College World Series or because the interest for the Entry Draft was not high enough the previous years?

In my opinion it wouldn't be a smart move to give up on the Entry Draft after just a couple of years. Not to mention it's encouraging everyone to go looking for illegal streams. A method already being used by many to avoid subscribing to ESPN America.

Sincerely

Analyzer*

The tsn thing happening now "should" be on the site later, if just in segments.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad