Washington State residents... Where do you live?

SeduceAndDestroy

It's Kind Of Like The "D.E.N.N.I.S. System"
Jun 19, 2009
Where do all you Washington State residents live? I have been living in Washougal, to the east of Vancouver, WA (near the Columbia River Gorge) for the last five years. What exact cities do you all live in?

I am originally from Metro Detroit. Mount Clemens, MI to be exact. I graduated in 1998 and watched the Wings win their 2 cups as a Junior and then a Senior in H.S.

I moved to Atlanta in 2001. I watched the Wings win the Stanley Cup in 2002, in a sports bar, and as the only one watching the game in the entire bar. This was when you could 4 Thrashers tickets, 4 hotdogs, and 4 soft-drinks for like 50 something bucks.

I next moved to the Baltimore/D.C. area and then left before Ovechkin ever played.

I moved to Pittsburgh after that, when Crosby was drafted, but the lockout ruined my chance to see Lemieux and or Crosby ever play a game.

I moved back to Detroit after that for almost a decade for leaving again and ending up in Washington State. Long enough to be back in Metro Detroit for the Wing's 4th Stanley Cup of my lifetime.

I can't wait to have the Red Wings and whatever Seattle will be called as my #1 and #2 favorite hockey teams.

Cheers!

Islcey

Jun 18, 2018
I live in Edmonds as well. Pretty cool how close the training facility will be!

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
I live in Edmonds as well. Pretty cool how close the training facility will be!

Islcey

Yeah that is cool.
I’m impatient, I want it done now, LOL.​

jbron

Apr 27, 2014
West Coast
Kirkland. Very lucky a few blocks from the lake. Lived in St Louis for 30 + years. Absolutely love living in the Seattle area, PNW.

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
Just relocated to Longview from AZ last month. If new job pans out I will stay barring better offers in other locations. Really enjoying the moderate weather of the Columbia River Gorge and the proximity to Portland.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->