Status
Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Oh good lard, Burky on the top line is about is far of a downgrade from TW as humanly possible.Literally 4 others I'd like to see there instead. Burky is in every way the Anti TW. Puck possession allergy.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Oh good lard, Burky on the top line is about is far of a downgrade from TW as humanly possible.Literally 4 others I'd like to see there instead. Burky is in every way the Anti TW. Puck possession allergy.

I wouldn't mind seeing Dowd up there.

yes I know he's a C. Don't care.

smd333

May 2, 2012
Very interesting rewarding Burakovsky with 1st line play. Reirden must see something he likes idk.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
They have Boyd playing RW on that 4th. So Dowd to 1st line, Burky to 4th, Boyd to 4C. I'd give Burky on the top line about 6 shifts max before TR gives up and tries something else.
They really should be playing Stephenson at center where he belongs. Especially for faceoffs. He our best in the dot.
Maybe Reirden forgot that Stephensons true position is center.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012

If we ever move on from Burakovsky, management will be able to honestly say that they did everything in their power to make him succeed.

I still have a soft spot for the guy. Go Burka!

After making the Strome trade, Coyotes have been playing some great hockey. This will be a challenge.

Reactions: Corby78

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
FYI we are testing out a new forum feature called Live Threads. New posts will continuously pop in like a constant feed so you can follow along without refreshing.

If you'd like to try it, join the usergroup here:
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/account/join-user-groups

It will only affect a few specific threads at this time like this GDT.

Let @SniperHF know if you run into any problems with it.​

Reactions: Midnight Judges

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
The Coyotes line-up is pretty darn good after looking it over, two strong top lines, and great depth on their back-end. Caps are going to have a hard time tonight with this line-up.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Yep, that's a problem.

I was very unhappy with how the team responded to Wilson's injury last game. We'll see what they are made out of.

They are made up of what they are made up of minus Wilson. Hard to believe that Wilson is more impactful than Kuzy and Oshie but...

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Make it a competitive game and finish it with a full roster. Asking too much?

Ovi goal would be nice.

if-you-set-your-expectations-lowenough-dreams-really-can-come-4747392.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad