OT: Washington Redskins 2020 Season Thread Vol 8: The Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chokingdogs

Apr 18, 2006
So I just finished watching sb22, the first half, I can honestly say that I haven’t seen that since it was played.

absolute time capsule, in every way imaginable. The equipment, unis, production value, etc. al michaels sounded like a jr hs girl and my god dierdork was flat out terrible.

that being said it was a fun trip down memory lane.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

LSU's Joe Burrow heads to the 2020 NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis this week as the favorite to be the No. 1 overall draft pick. But there's a growing sense in the scouting community three quarterbacks could end up going in the top five -- and it's still too soon to call Burrow a lock to be the first one off the board.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
Best case scenario: they draft a QB who turns out to be a stud. Second best scenario: they draft Young who is as good as advertised.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Pay the man. It's an opportunity to rebuild trust with the players and give another f*** you to Bruce. Plus, if you don't sign Trent, you're going to throw a ton of money at the problem via FA anyway, or use the draft capital from trading Trent to try and find his replacement, so might as well just bring him back.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
RR will throw cash at him. It's an investment in trust among the rest of the players. Invaluable for a new coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad