Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Scot Mc on the Trent situation:

And I hope Kyle and Riverboat are all over this. Definitely fits their model of a very talented player who will be hungry to perform on a prove-it deal.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
This WR class is sick. There are going to be multiple studs taken in later rounds.

Bryan Edwards, and KJ Hill are both sure contributors with upside.

Gems:

Hall at CB, Dobbins at RB, Hunter Bryant at TE.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
This WR class is sick. There are going to be multiple studs taken in later rounds.

Bryan Edwards, and KJ Hill are both sure contributors with upside.

Gems:

Hall at CB, Dobbins at RB, Hunter Bryant at TE.
Agreed. Which is why I don’t think they need to dabble in the WR trade market.

Would anyone take OBJ for Bent Williams? If so, what’s the add to the deal? I think Cleveland needs to add a pick as OBJ is pretty overpriced for what he’s been the last 2 seasons.

I’d want OBJ and their 2nd for Trent and our higher ranked 4th.

OBJ has a lot of negative value at his cost.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Standard procedure. Two days until the draft so "sources" leak to Rap that teams are calling and starting the framework for a trade up to #2 with the hopes of driving up the price.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Now this is how you do a uniform redesign.

New England should have kept this as a permanent look, or at the very least traded out their shitty silver helmet for these beauties. The white helmet and white pant look is so clean.
hi-res-154839695_crop_north.jpg

Reactions: g00n

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Now this is how you do a uniform redesign.

New England should have kept this as a permanent look, or at the very least traded out their shitty silver helmet for these beauties. The white helmet and white pant look is so clean.
hi-res-154839695_crop_north.jpg

Chargers made the best uniforms even better. And I love the numbers on the helmet. Pats on the other hand, when I see those red throwback uniforms it reminds me of the ass kicking they got at the hands of the ‘85 Bears and losing in general. Their new uniforms would be sweet if they lost the silver helmet.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Standard procedure. Two days until the draft so "sources" leak to Rap that teams are calling and starting the framework for a trade up to #2 with the hopes of driving up the price.

I actually hope it’s really that, but unfortunately I think some calls are really coming in....I don’t think RR wants to pass on Chase or move down Unless (essentially) forced to do so by some dumb team willing to pay a King’s ransom.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Just looked and in October I was floating OBJ and a 1st or 2nd for TW.

Now I'd take the player swap straight up.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Chargers made the best uniforms even better. And I love the numbers on the helmet. Pats on the other hand, when I see those red throwback uniforms it reminds me of the ass kicking they got at the hands of the ‘85 Bears and losing in general. Their new uniforms would be sweet if they lost the silver helmet.

I AGREE! Bolts unis are almost always awesome IMO. As far back as Dan Fouts for me I’ve always liked them.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Just looked and in October I was floating OBJ and a 1st or 2nd for TW.

Now I'd take the player swap straight up.

talent for talent sure.....but he appears to be on his way out of his 2nd team in no time. Dude must be intolerable at times....lots of red flags around OBJ for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad