Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
They should force him to play for the Skins

Have said all along there are only two acceptable scenarios here: (1) trade Trent for their asking price, which should be a premium, and not a penny less or (2) tell Trent to suit up and honor his contract or watch it toll another year and waste another year of his career on the couch.

Trading him at a discount should not be on the table. With Bruce and the medical staff gone it's now clear this is a money play for Trent -- and trying to get paid is well within his rights -- but with teams reportedly balking at the Redskins asking price because Trent's salary demands are too high, Trent can either lower his salary demands to facilitate a fair trade, play for the Redskins under his current contract, or sit out another year.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
2020 NFL Draft: Wonderlic test scores revealed, Tua Tagovailoa ranks lowest among quarterbacks, per report

Tagovailoa scored a 13 on the Wonderlic test, the lowest score among the quarterbacks in the 2020 draft class (per The Athletic's Bob McGinn). LSU's Joe Burrow, the projected No. 1 overall pick in the draft, had the third-highest score at 34. Iowa's Nate Stanley scored the highest grade at 40, followed by Georgia's Jake Fromm at 35.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!

3 years old....but interesting....

NFL Quarterback Wonderlic Scores Matter A Great Deal

Last edited:

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
2020 NFL Draft: Wonderlic test scores revealed, Tua Tagovailoa ranks lowest among quarterbacks, per report

Tagovailoa scored a 13 on the Wonderlic test, the lowest score among the quarterbacks in the 2020 draft class (per The Athletic's Bob McGinn). LSU's Joe Burrow, the projected No. 1 overall pick in the draft, had the third-highest score at 34. Iowa's Nate Stanley scored the highest grade at 40, followed by Georgia's Jake Fromm at 35.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!

Dwayne Haskins scored 25 on his, but according to some on here, he's not smart enough to play the quarterback position, yet these are the same people that clamor for Tua.......

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!

Yeah. Just further cements my mindset on Tua the QB. Let someone else go big after him.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
No idea who Derrik Klassen is or if he's any good at film evaluations but this thread seems to be pretty fair and accurate. I like the last tweet the best myself. For those who don't have Twitter it says, "High-level moments despite a shit awful coaching/team situation. Should become top 8-14 QB year in, year out."

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Who knows. Frank Gore got a 6 and he doesn’t come across as an idiot and has had a pretty good career.

I mean I get what you’re saying, but one guy gets paid to smash his body into others, the other position requires some more smarts IMO lol....

If you rattled off a bunch of champion QBs with numbers that low I might dismiss this for Tua. I think it’s at least noteworthy on the evaluation.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I mean I get what you’re saying, but one guy gets paid to smash his body into others, the other position requires some more smarts IMO lol....

If you rattled off a bunch of champion QBs with numbers that low I might dismiss this for Tua. I think it’s at least noteworthy on the evaluation.

No it’s noteworthy but also debatable. The guy played QB at a very high level at arguably the best college football program in the nation while playing in the best conference in the nation. You have to be smart to do that. I just feel his injury history is a bigger deal then his wonderlic score. Regardless, the Skins taking Young at 2 is a lock. Or it should be.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
They're basically a blue version of the classic red jerseys with logos on the sleeves instead of numbers. I like the classic jerseys better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad