OT: Washington Redskins 2020 Season Thread Vol 8: The Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
Now I have an idea for changing the name of the Redskins.

My proposed new name is the Presidents. It honors Washington's history as the capital of the USA. As part of the change, I'm proposing the adoption of red, white, and navy blue as the team colors, same as the US flag and Washington's other major league teams.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
So everyone has an opinion about what the Skins should do in this draft. Take Tua, take Young, trade down seems to be the options. To me one of the funniest things about the draft is how people love to grade the draft the day after its finished. They say things like "they got real value" or "they filled all their holes" or they "added depth".

I've always thought this is ridiculous because you don't even know which picks will even be on the roster of the team that drafted them this coming year, let alone "fill holes". You don't know which first round picks will be busts, and which will become HOF players (there's always one or two in each first round). And you don't really know which guys who "stick" really filled holes or just put a new body in a hole without improving it much.

We will have to wait 2 or 3 years to see if passing on either Tua or Young (its guaranteed we will pass on at least one of them) will be the right move or a big mistake. But we will all still have our opinions on it all the morning after. Carry on!

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Also this throw is crazy good. He throws it off-balance off his back foot on his own 17 yard line and Scary Terry catches it on the opposing 25 yard line.

Yep. One can find plenty to critique about Haskins, but its beyond a given, dude has a top notch arm. He can make all the throws even under duress. Lot more to QB play than just the arm, but his is terrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad