OT: Washington Redskins 2020 Season Thread Vol 8: The Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I am not looking forward to hearing about Reed having significant mental health issues in 15 years. Dude is playing with fire and he may already be burned beyond repair.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I'm of the opinion they should draft another RB. AD is old, Guice has real durability concerns, and Love may prove to be another Marcus Lattimore where he was a great talent with definite NFL potential but injuries derailed him.

yep....agree. Can’t wait for guys who may never be able to shoulder the load.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I am not looking forward to hearing about Reed having significant mental health issues in 15 years. Dude is playing with fire and he may already be burned beyond repair.

given the amount of games he missed, he’s probably better off than many players still. Dude averages 10 games a year for his career and 6 starts a year.

I don’t feel particularly bad for Reed if he wants to continue to ride the gravy train elsewhere.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
given the amount of games he missed, he’s probably better off than many players still. Dude averages 10 games a year for his career and 6 starts a year.

I don’t feel particularly bad for Reed if he wants to continue to ride the gravy train elsewhere.

He's missing those games in large part due to head trauma. He's had roughly one documented concussion per year since he was drafted, and that's not counting any undocumented concussions or just normal football head contact. One concussion per year for straight 7 years is not good, and that's saying nothing about college, high school, or youth head trauma.

Reactions: Bananas

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Sucks about Reed. When that dudes healthy he’s legit. 2015 he was playing crazy and crushed it for my fantasy team

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Some folk on twitter are quoting some guy named Tony Pauline saying Rivera has convinced Trent to return to the Skins. Looking for verification from Skins beat reporters.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
Some folk on twitter are quoting some guy named Tony Pauline saying Rivera has convinced Trent to return to the Skins. Looking for verification from Skins beat reporters.
He’s a PFN writer. Ohhh boy. This would be awesome.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007

Neither item is surprising. RR and DS want to "win now". That means getting rid of pieces that don't work and consolidating talent rather than accumulating picks.

The changes at the top give TW a face-saving way to come back to the team and drop the litigiousness.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Neither item is surprising. RR and DS want to "win now". That means getting rid of pieces that don't work and consolidating talent rather than accumulating picks.

The changes at the top give TW a face-saving way to come back to the team and drop the litigiousness.

Still doesn’t fix his $ issue. I’m guessing if he comes back, is a good boy and plays well, we’ll see an extension before the end of next season.

The year off physically will be such a help to him as an older guy. I bet he dominates next year.

Reactions: g00n
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad