OT: Washington Redskins 2020 Season Thread 9: Happy Chase Young Day Draft Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Trent Williams is gonna be in Burgundy and Gold this year if he plays anywhere at this rate. No one left to take him unless Kyle really wants him.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
As badly as Washington screwed this up, Trent and agent are to blame as well. Wonder how many teams they turned off with their demands?

edit: couple of picks away

Last edited:

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
What the absolute f*** kind of pick is that? Maybe we'll just have fans try out for OT.

Trent Williams will be a Skin next year save for a miracle trade so the O-line should be good.

Gibson fits the Rivera mold. Good player who is versatile and I like that he is a home run threat. Can’t have enough of those on offense. And the clock might be striking midnight for Trey Quinn with this pick.

Bananas

Mar 26, 2007
I like the pick a lot. Team speed is a need. AP and Guice can’t really catch passes, CT is dunzo. Chiefs showed the speed merchant blueprint; it’s smart to copy. Puts pressure on opposing D and keeps them from stacking box. Plus you blow the lid off and get long touchdowns from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->