OT: Washington Redskins 2020 Season Thread 9: Happy Chase Young Day Draft Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

According to the warrant, both Dunbar and Baker were in attendance at a cookout on May 13 when an argument resulted in the Giants cornerback pulling out a semi-automatic firearm. Under Baker's discretion, the duo allegedly went around the cookout robbing people in attendance.

5th round pick for him looks good now. Him getting an extension just went down the toilet. What a jackass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beef Invictus

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Absolute bone-headed move from Dunbar. As said here already, it makes his move out of town a lot nicer. Not the kind of guy we need in the locker room.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Never understood this. Just stay home, play video games and keep your millions of dollars. What is so hard about that?

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Lol is anything they stole at the BBQ even worth 1 NFL game check. Couldn’t happen to a worst teammate. I hope Dunbar gets cut

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Lol is anything they stole at the BBQ even worth 1 NFL game check. Couldn’t happen to a worst teammate. I hope Dunbar gets cut

from the article:

"One victim told Miramar police that he met Dunbar and Baker at a party a few days earlier, where they allegedly lost over $70,000 in gambling and cards. The full warrant can be found here."

Don't care enough to read the police reports but sounds like this was more about revenge than the money. Probably pissed they got taken for suckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad