OT: Washington Redskins 2019 Offseason Thread Volume 1 - Bruce Still Reigns Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
So outside of twitter, do you think fans there are happy they have him?

Hard to say. They should have rioted when the Vikings signed him to that stupid deal but it was the opposite. They should be more upset the Vikings O-line is **** but it doesn't work that way.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I saw a hail mary of Kirks in Minny. Out of the back of the endzone, uncatchable. Like many of his here. He may literally be the worst hail marrier out there.

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
Drew Lock has an absolute cannon. He has made some incredible throws. You want him to improve on his mechanics and reads/progressions a bit, but, that is normal for a QB coming out of college.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Minny did so well in 2017, that Kirk had to get them into the bowl to improve. It was an unreal expectation to expect him to take the team to the next level but that is what his contract made happen.

Him losing was our super blow.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I know who you are thinking about and I would guess that is a given considering the sting is in Florida. Still, I hope Snyder is mixed up in this as well. Would be a nice way to get the D-bag out as owner.

I can’t even say it....sad state of affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad