OT: Washington Redskins 2018 Season: Mr. Smith Goes To Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananas

Mar 26, 2007
I genuinely couldn't be happier that he's gone. His sanctimonious, holier-than-thou act drove me nuts. What is it about Redskins QBs drafted in 2012 that made them so narcissistic?

They both know their why a little too well if you ask me...

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
We like our VaTech CB’s, don’t we? All hail Torian Gray!

Bud Foster and Torian Gray did turn VaTech into "DB U." It's not just Washington that likes their DBs. VT's secondary has produced 10 NFL draftees in the past decade, including Kyle Fuller, Kendall Fuller, and Kam Chancellor.

I'll trust their success.

Last edited:

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

“I think Philly, how much success has Philly had?” McAdoo said. “I think they’re gonna have a hard time handling success. Dallas, I like their offensive line, but how long have we been saying that? Their defense, they got a bunch of young guys playing DB, Sean Lee is banged up a lot, and their D-line, they got a bunch of guys getting in trouble all the time. And Washington is Washington, right?

Ouch.

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Kirk is a total loser.

My God. Between him and Barry the past couple of months, we have some serious ego issues. Bruised, bruised, bruised......and BRUISED.

My opinions of both have changed quite a bit. I’m going to have a hard time rooting for Barry....and I now actually want Kirk to fail.

The way this is going, I’m going to end up wanting Barry to fail, and I will be cheering Kirk’s every mistake/turnover (so I will be able to cheer a lot).

Good Lord!!

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
My God. Between him and Barry the past couple of months, we have some serious ego issues. Bruised, bruised, bruised......and BRUISED.

My opinions of both have changed quite a bit. I’m going to have a hard time rooting for Barry....and I now actually want Kirk to fail.

The way this is going, I’m going to end up wanting Barry to fail, and I will be cheering Kirk’s every mistake/turnover (so I will be able to cheer a lot).

Good Lord!!

The ego is a dangerous thing when left unchecked.

I wonder how Tom Brady's career would have looked if he whined his way off the Patriots and said, "In New England, I was a 7th round pick."

Reactions: calicapsfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->